• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Have people actually died? Does it really only take 40 minutes?
I'm waiting for my primperan.
Then I plan to take it.
Does anyone know the regimen!
I do not want to wake up or fail.
I just want this to go the first time.
I often think of sodium azide. Since it's seems surerer
What do you think?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774, Xaphous and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I'm curious too, I'm sure some members here already succeeded with it. Primperan + sn is enough right?

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
People have definitely died from this method. As to effectiveness, I am not convinced (6/10 for reliability in the PPeh). SA is definitely more reliable with a score of 9/10 but its gonna be more painful and gruesome. As to the regimen, see PPeH but it keeps changing so do external research as well.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Strumgewehr and littlelady774
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Ok. What makes azide more gruesome?

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
People have definitely died from this method. As to effectiveness, I am not convinced (6/10 for reliability in the PPeh). SA is definitely more reliable with a score of 9/10 but its gonna be more painful and gruesome. As to the regimen, see PPeH but it keeps changing so do external research as well.
Not convinced that 6/10 is that low for reliability or that high?

Reactions: littlelady774
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Not convinced that 6/10 is that low for reliability or that high?

its the second lowest out of all methods in the PPeh behind insulin which has a score of 5/10 for reliability.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Ok. What makes azide more gruesome?
It can cause severe headache.
Sodium azide affects those organs with the highest need for
oxygen, such as the brain and the central nervous system. On
swallowing the solution, the salt interacts with stomach acid
leading to a drop in blood pressure, acute headache, shock and
rapid death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Karangel25 and littlelady774
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
rapid death.
Ok and nitrite doesn't?
Ok and nitrite doesn't? My first attempt will be w nitrite. If that doesn't work. Then I will move to azide
Pp
rapid death.
Rapid death. I suppose it's more guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Ok and nitrite doesn't?
According to PN, it is so. Or maybe it is a rare symptom (@Eden2k suffered from severe headache, but maybe because she hadn't take antiemetics before SN and vomited: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/an-article-on-sn.9653/post-172475). Most victims of accidental SN poisoning also didn't suffer from headache (read such cases on NCBI site).

Attachments

• snap.jpg
    snap.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 104
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I think if you're prepared, both are effective

Reactions: Karangel25
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
I am just waiting for primperan.
I have my sn. I'm tempted to take it w out. Antiemetic because I'm tired of waiting. But don't want to throw up

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
Are you sure SA is more painful/gruesome? I have not seen much written about it. It is certainly more reliable than SN given the scores in PPeH.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Karangel25
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Are you sure SA is more painful/gruesome? I have not seen much written about it. It is certainly more reliable than SN given the scores in PPeH.
I know I wish exit would discuss it more. I don't know how much worse it could be.

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019

I just go by what I have read, SA works similar the cyanide which is quick and reliable but a pretty gruesome in my view

The early clinical findings of a patient with azide poisoning include hypotension, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, palpitations, tachycardia, dyspnea, and restlessness. Inhalation of hydrazoic acid can also produce wheezing and coughing. The most common effect is hypotension, which can occur within 1 minute of exposure. Following depletion of cellular ATP, anaerobic glycolysis generates lactate and produces acidemia. More severe findings of azide poisoning include seizures, cardiac arrhythmia, loss of consciousness, pulmonary edema, and cardiopulmonary failure.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and ImpendingExit45
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I just go by what I have read, SA works similar the cyanide which is quick and reliable but a pretty gruesome in my view

The early clinical findings of a patient with azide poisoning include hypotension, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, palpitations, tachycardia, dyspnea, and restlessness. Inhalation of hydrazoic acid can also produce wheezing and coughing. The most common effect is hypotension, which can occur within 1 minute of exposure. Following depletion of cellular ATP, anaerobic glycolysis generates lactate and produces acidemia. More severe findings of azide poisoning include seizures, cardiac arrhythmia, loss of consciousness, pulmonary edema, and cardiopulmonary failure.

And people worrying about SN peacefulness that sounds 10x worse although im SN with latest accs doesnt seem that peacefull...

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I am just waiting for primperan.
I have my sn. I'm tempted to take it w out. Antiemetic because I'm tired of waiting. But don't want to throw up
FYI I read pretty much every SN thread that comes up. Every thread I've seen on here about this method not working is because the person didn't follow something correctly in this method and then completed it impulsively. What I don't see is a lot of is threads where people followed the steps correctly and then failed. I was in PM conversation with someone for a couple days who said his goodbyes. He knew a lot about this method and I haven't heard from him since he said his goodbye. He still may resurface, but he was serious and followed the protocol, so he was probably successful.

Reactions: KnightBlade, Lifeisatrap and ImpendingExit45
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
And people worrying about SN peacefulness that sounds 10x worse although im SN with latest accs doesnt seem that peacefull...

I think SA is definitely worse in terms of side effects but it's quicker and more reliable. Just my opinion.

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Do you think SN is worth attempting or should I just go with hanging? Because I really can't put my parents through another suicide attempt unless it's successful.

Reactions: pleasethistime and Lifeisatrap
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Do you think SN is worth attempting or should I just go with hanging? Because I really can't put my parents through another suicide attempt unless it's successful.
SN will kill you as long as you have anti-emetics, don't call an ambulance and aren't found.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Lifeisatrap, Karangel25 and 2 others
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Yea I'm waiting on my antiemetic.
Is Tagamet really necessary. I have that. Just waiting for antiemetic.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
its the second lowest out of all methods in the PPeh behind insulin which has a score of 5/10 for reliability.
6/10 leaves a lot of room (4/10) for failure.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Can you use benzos first and then when you sense you are falling a sleep take SN?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Can you use benzos first and then when you sense you are falling a sleep take SN?
Yes, there have been people on here who have taken benzos with SN, with the exception of Diazepam which can interact with Tagamet.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
as someone who has taken SN before I'm pretty sure it would have worked if I had taken more.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
Why isn't there more interest in SA? It gets a 9 for reliability and SN only gets a 6. That's a huge difference.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I here its painfull. They dont mention that much in PPEH. Cyanide even worst.
SN is more available, more peacefull and can be almost as equaly reliable when administred properly.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I here its painfull. They dont mention that much in PPEH. Cyanide even worst.
SN is more available, more peacefull and can be almost as equaly reliable when administred properly.
I have SN and SA and would much prefer to take SN but am concerned about SN's Reliability score of 6/10, whereas SA has 9/10. I thought that the Reliability score for SN was based on taking the correct amount, all antiemetics and antacids and not being interrupted, vomiting or having any other issues = meaning that 6/10 was the Reliability if all things were done properly. Is this incorrect?