• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
I came here pretty sure on the method to ctb, even after some research through the site.
Now, I feel the idea of falling forever asleep in my bed would be better to me, but I need to disclose some doubts.
I'm under 3 pills. Where can I learn if there is an interaction with SN?
Probably I could stop the medications one week before, where can I learn if it is enough?

Reactions: Tereon
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I came here pretty sure on the method to ctb, even after some research through the site.
Now, I feel the idea of falling forever asleep in my bed would be better to me, but I need to disclose some doubts.
I'm under 3 pills. Where can I learn if there is an interaction with SN?
Probably I could stop the medications one week before, where can I learn if it is enough?
Check the "Drug Interaction Checker"

Reactions: Tereon, autumnal and HeavyOne
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you very much!
Site says no interactions, but I still get some doubts. I will make some random researches, and, in case no answers is found, I quill quit treatment 7-10 days before ctb.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, Tereon and Zappfe lover
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Thank you very much!
Site says no interactions, but I still get some doubts. I will make some random researches, and, in case no answers is found, I quill quit treatment 7-10 days before ctb.
You can also try to search for scientific studies in wich they test the effects of certain drug combinations.

Reactions: Tereon and HeavyOne
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you very much for your help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Tereon and Zappfe lover
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Thank you very much!

If the drugs.com interaction checker says no interactions, that is a pretty conclusive answer. What is the point of asking on the forum and using that resource if you aren't going to trust the results?

Also bear in mind that ceasing certain medications can cause withdrawal symptoms, including nausea and vomiting. So that might not be a smart move at all.

H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
@autumnal
As English is not may native tongue, I hope I'm getting wrong detecting hawkish attitude.

I always thought hanging was my unique choice, because of medication and because it is jusy very common in my country. As I came here, I learnt more about hanging and explored partial, which I never heard of. So, I think I made a respectful use of SS resources.

I opened a thread, when I realized SN would be my choice if I just was able to swipe my doubts on interactions. And the reason is quite simple: I'm scared I may fail or I may experience pain due to interactions.
@Zappfe lover has been super kind helping me, as I have never heard of that site!
You ask why I don't trust the results, because I double check everything and because I don't want to experience any surprise in that moment.
And once thing more, I doubt the results on drug. com because one of the pills I take interracts with almost everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
can you name your medications?

Reactions: HeavyOne
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
Active ingredients are warfarin and levothyroxine.
Third pill contains hydrochlorothiazide and amiloride hydrochloride, but it is much easier to quit without side effects.
Thank you for your question!

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
A question can I drink alcohol AFTER I swallowed SN?

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Active ingredients are warfarin and levothyroxine.
Third pill contains hydrochlorothiazide and amiloride hydrochloride, but it is much easier to quit without side effects.
Thank you for your question!
Oh do you have hashimotos? warfarin wont make any difference and based on your knowledge could aid, as you know all it does is keeps blood thin enough, if you can maipulate your condition so moving oxygen around the body is harder then mixed with proponolol etc you'll be gone quick.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
@autumnal
As English is not may native tongue, I hope I'm getting wrong detecting hawkish attitude.

I always thought hanging was my unique choice, because of medication and because it is jusy very common in my country. As I came here, I learnt more about hanging and explored partial, which I never heard of. So, I think I made a respectful use of SS resources.

I opened a thread, when I realized SN would be my choice if I just was able to swipe my doubts on interactions. And the reason is quite simple: I'm scared I may fail or I may experience pain due to interactions.
@Zappfe lover has been super kind helping me, as I have never heard of that site!
You ask why I don't trust the results, because I double check everything and because I don't want to experience any surprise in that moment.
And once thing more, I doubt the results on drug. com because one of the pills I take interracts with almost everything.

'Hawkish' is something I've never been called before! :haha: My aim isn't to be aggressive, but to be blunt when needed. I stand by my recommendation about trusting the interactions checker. You should also read up on withdrawal/discontinuation effects of your medications.

A question can I drink alcohol AFTER I swallowed SN?

This seems like a very random place to throw in that question, which is also covered elsewhere if you'd done a simple search. No, alcohol is not recommended at any stage of the SN protocol.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
@ceelo Thank you so much for your precious help!
Yes, I do have Hashimoto's. Thank you very much for the explanation on oxygen and prop, it was very helpful!

@autumnal I apologise as I didn't mean to be offensive in any way.
Thank you for your advise! I will read more on discontinuation effects.

Reactions: autumnal
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
@ceelo Thank you so much for your precious help!
Yes, I do have Hashimoto's. Thank you very much for the explanation on oxygen and prop, it was very helpful!

@autumnal I apologise as I didn't mean to be offensive in any way.
Thank you for your advise! I will read more on discontinuation effects.
From personal experience, I accidentally (truly, was an accident) went without my levothyroxine for a few weeks. Too many meds and this prescription was misplaced. Anyway, I did not notice much in the way of painful side effects or withdrawal during that time. It did affect me some, but nothing extreme.

H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
@FriendofDeath Thank you for sharing your experience with me! It really soothed my thoughts... I was afraid without levothyroxine I may experience mood swings.

Reactions: FriendofDeath