• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Okay, good luck :)

If anyone more got it from apcpure tell me please :)
It has anti caking in it, so if you shake 1x with the bottle you feel it's not clumpy anymore. and the expire date is 2029, they did send it really quick from UK to NL, took 4 days or so.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
It has anti caking in it, so if you shake 1x with the bottle you feel it's not clumpy anymore. and the expire date is 2029, they did send it really quick from UK to NL, took 4 days or so.
Nice! How was your package? I'm thinking of buying a PO box but I don't know how they work on my country so I may have to need to send it home
I bought mine from fasthiker on march 12. and I got it on march 22.

taste like salt
That's fast considering the shipping times listed there. Nice to know!
How was the package?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jc40
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019

:)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, AhG, Philip and 1 other person
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Two kinds of SN? Wanna test which one tastes better? :P
Jk, when are you planning to catch the bus? Happy travel!
I purchased two because I heard somewhere on the forum that Loudwolf wasn't toxic..? And I knew the larger bottle (that I didn't mean to get that much but whatever) has a bunch of toxic labels. Even the box it was shipped in has toxic warnings on it.

And i'm not sure.

Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Nice! How was your package? I'm thinking of buying a PO box but I don't know how they work on my country so I may have to need to send it home

That's fast considering the shipping times listed there. Nice to know!
How was the package?
it was in a big brown envelope

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
it was in a big brown envelope
but can you tell whats inside from the envelope or something? any labels?
I purchased two because I heard somewhere on the forum that Loudwolf wasn't toxic..? And I knew the larger bottle (that I didn't mean to get that much but whatever) has a bunch of toxic labels. Even the box it was shipped in has toxic warnings on it.

And i'm not sure.
Understandable hahahah

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hi! This is the packaging you'll expect (if you're worried about anyone finding out) if you're ordering Церукал (Cerucal) on eBay. Reminder this is the Russian variant and not the Greek variant. I will confirm in the next couple days what packaging the Greek sellers use.

And if you purchased Sodium Nitrite from the suggested North America vendor in the wiki, you'll get a box that looks something like this! What I whited out is just his advertisement where you can buy more chemicals. What isn't mentioned is the back of the box contains a warning that says:

WARNING! If this package appears to be leaking or the contents within appear damaged make sure to handle with gloves and goggles in a well ventilated area. WWW.<WEBSITE FOR SUPPLIER>.com©

What isn't mentioned in the wiki is you can get Sodium Nitrite through Loudwolf if for some reason you can't get it through the recommended supplier. I can't remember the shipping box it came in but it was something generic like you'd get for any package. The bottle was wrapped around in plastic wrap and the top is also wrapped.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and drakewantstogo
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Hi! This is the packaging you'll expect (if you're worried about anyone finding out) if you're ordering Церукал (Cerucal) on eBay. Reminder this is the Russian variant and not the Greek variant. I will confirm in the next couple days what packaging the Greek sellers use.

View attachment 9198

And if you purchased Sodium Nitrite from the suggested North America vendor in the wiki, you'll get a box that looks something like this! What I whited out is just his advertisement where you can buy more chemicals. What isn't mentioned is the back of the box contains a warning that says:

WARNING! If this package appears to be leaking or the contents within appear damaged make sure to handle with gloves and goggles in a well ventilated area. WWW.<WEBSITE FOR SUPPLIER>.com©

View attachment 9199

What isn't mentioned in the wiki is you can get Sodium Nitrite through Loudwolf if for some reason you can't get it through the recommended supplier. I can't remember the shipping box it came in but it was something generic like you'd get for any package. The bottle was wrapped around in plastic wrap and the top is also wrapped.

View attachment 9200
thanks for all the pic! but yeah I'll be getting them from the other vendors so who knows how different they are. Hope they don't stand out much!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and HelensNepenthe
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
thanks for all the pic! but yeah I'll be getting them from the other vendors so who knows how different they are. Hope they don't stand out much!
I hope not! I was worried that I'd have to sign for a package or it'd come in some really weird container lol

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and drakewantstogo
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Any french that bought SN? I found sites but they sell only to business and you have to prove it and say for what use you need it... I've got the feeling thats gonna be hard to get.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019

And i'm not sure.

aww really : (, I was gonna purchase the Loudwolf one! Where'd you get the larger bottle from then?

U

usernameformeastupid

Mar 21, 2019
It's real I just bought the SN. It will be delivered beetween 19 and 21 march. I can buy Meto and Tagamet with no prescriptions straight from the pharmacy. I'm going to do this week probally Friday night. I need to succeed. I will use a scale to measure. Wish me luck.
I'm 76 kg and will use 20g is this too much?
when yuo ordered it did the box say there were toxic materials inside?

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I just ordered SN, I had my doubts about that method but after seing that seminar video it convinced me. It probably is the easiest way out.

I'm one step closer to death, I feel it. My heart is racing.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Zamolxes, Cookiedough8956 and 1 other person
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I just ordered SN, I had my doubts about that method but after seing that seminar video it convinced me. It probably is the easiest way out.

I'm one step closer to death, I feel it. My heart is racing.
where did you end up getting it in the end?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Not sure if this has already been posted:

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018

"He then recalled intentionally ingesting approximately 15 g sodium nitrite about 1 hour before ambulance call"

he called the ambulance?

Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019

We don't know a lot of things:
did he fast?
did he vomit?
did he use anti emetic and acid reducer?
how much water did he use?

@Eden2k also survived 15g, but she made a lot of mistakes.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/eden2k-update-taken-sn.8577/

Last edited:
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I bought mine from fasthiker on march 12. and I got it on march 22.

taste like salt

I mean, if you take 2 spoonfuls of SN for a glass of water, it would taste like diluted seawater?
Not that bad, I could drink it in two gulps, why all the fuss with anti-nausea pills?

Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I mean, if you take 2 spoonfuls of SN for a glass of water, it would taste like diluted seawater?
Not that bad, I could drink it in two gulps, why all the fuss with anti-nausea pills?
You could vomit but not because of its bad taste, you will vomit because your chemical receptors will detect the poisoning and initiate a defensive measure

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Philip, NoOneKnows and 2 others
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
just bought the metoclopramide hcl and the SN. Let's see how everything goes :)
because even if you take it like nothing your body will reject it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and Deivis