• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone who is willing to contact Nitschke/Exit with the concerns that have been posted on this forum re: SN and sodium azide ?
Just asking ... there is misinformation out there.

Reactions: About_to_Go and throwaway777
R

Redcity

Sep 24, 2018
I have a suggestion for sn ctbers. Perhaps you should ctb in a hotel room thats about 10 stories high and has a balcony. That way if the sn becomes unbearingly painful you can jump off the balcony as a backup plan

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and throwaway777
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I answered my own questions about cannabis and Dramamine while doing research last night. Cannabis should be fine, and the reason Dramamine isn't recommended is because it doesn't affect the things that would make it work as an antiemetic with drugs.

Now I just need to know about the powdered sugar. I'm not willing to smoke cannabis, and I already threw away the only pipe I had thinking I was going to ctb with the night night method. I didn't expect to survive so many attempts (not easy when your neck is so thin that every part of it juts out and blocks your carotids) then for that pipe to ever become useful. So the cannabis would be a sugar (pixie stick) edible. Cannabis itself should be fine with SN and DMSO, but I can't find anything that would tell me if the powdered sugar will be okay.

If I don't find an answer then I'll probably just take a large dose 6 hours before. I'd have to cancel on my Hebrew class I was going to before coming home to ctb. Sucks having to cancel on one of the few things I like every week, but I'm not willing to live until Thursday, and I'm also not interested in dying with my health issues bothering me as badly as they can. Trying to do the night night method without symptom relief was a nightmare, and I'm also not interested in dying while feeling that bad either. I hate cannabis, but I hate health issues more.

You should not eat for up to 12 hours before you drink the sn. Yeah, no fruit juice, it makes the sn less potent. Don't know about weed or Dramamine. I am just doing teaspoons......6 of them for me......30g.
Yeah I meant teaspoons, I get measurements mixed up a lot. Any idea about flavored sugar with cannabis tincture in it, how long that should be before the SN?

How much g is needed for someone who is 280lb?
I would think 30g. That's what I keep reading people recommend for heaviest. I haven't heard of anyone going above that, and too much and you can still end up having a horrible death. I don't know what Xerxes weighed (other than that certainly more than me), but he was on the brink of death according to the hospital from 10g on his skin and 5g he drank. Men tend to be pretty heavy, so drinking double what he used total seems like it should be enough.

I have a suggestion for sn ctbers. Perhaps you should ctb in a hotel room thats about 10 stories high and has a balcony. That way if the sn becomes unbearingly painful you can jump off the balcony as a backup plan
Hotels with balconies and ways to jump from your room don't exist in a lot of places :/ I'm thinking I'm going to try partial hanging if SN poisoning starts getting bad

Last edited:
D

DyingToCTB

Jan 20, 2019
Spent a few hours reading through this thread. Looking forward to getting my SN in the mail this week and doing my best to help give some clarity on how this method works.

Reactions: Raggas, NoOneKnows and Philip
TehArgentum

TehArgentum

Sep 3, 2018
So what regimen are you guys going to follow? I have meto and ranitidine and am wondering what would be the best regimen with this combo.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Reactions: DyingToCTB
D

DyingToCTB

Jan 20, 2019
So you're not going to take it 2-3 days prior? I'm planning to take meto and ranitidine for 2 days before the final day just in case but haven't decided on doses and timing yet.

I think you don't have to take either days before, just like an hour ahead of the SN.

I must say, regarding reading on SN, it seems like vomiting will likely happen. From people's stories to medical journals, vomiting is a common theme.

Reactions: Ashpac and NoOneKnows
longerhu

longerhu

Feb 15, 2019
CTB tomorrow. I'll try to post something before I pass out.

Reactions: Ashpac, Querry1, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
TehArgentum

TehArgentum

Sep 3, 2018
The article doesn't mention unconscious and seizures. Maybe they edited them out?
You're right, it doesn't mention it but it's the only English article about this case that I could find and hence I posted it.
There is much more information on the case in this article: https://www.omsk.kp.ru/daily/25852.5/2821942/
It's in Russian, so an automatic translation might be a bit clumsy. In the first video, the librarian woman who was among the ones who tried to save the guy, says that he was lying on the floor unconscious and having seizures. Plus unconsciousness is mentioned a few times in the text.

Reactions: Bentham
Autumn Winter

Autumn Winter

Oct 28, 2018
I started my regimen on monday, each 8 hours I took a domperidon and a zantac. It's tuesday 23:48 now, I took 6 domperidon, 6 or 5 zantac and I fasted since 16:00 (although I ate like 10 andies half an hour ago). When it's 24:00 I'll mix the 15gr sn with 100ml water. If I don't let anything known by next sunday, you can assume this method worked for me. Thank you everyone on this forum.

47.9 kg
153 cm

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Void115, Ashpac and 5 others
D

DyingToCTB

Jan 20, 2019
I started my regimen on monday, each 8 hours I took a domperidon and a zantac. It's tuesday 23:48 now, I took 6 domperidon, 6 or 5 zantac and I fasted since 16:00 (although I ate like 10 andies half an hour ago). When it's 24:00 I'll mix the 15gr sn with 100ml water. If I don't let anything known by next sunday, you can assume this method worked for me. Thank you everyone on this forum.

47.9 kg
153 cm

Thank you

Reactions: NoOneKnows
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
You're right, it doesn't mention it but it's the only English article about this case that I could find and hence I posted it.
There is much more information on the case in this article: https://www.omsk.kp.ru/daily/25852.5/2821942/
It's in Russian, so an automatic translation might be a bit clumsy. In the first video, the librarian woman who was among the ones who tried to save the guy, says that he was lying on the floor unconscious and having seizures. Plus unconsciousness is mentioned a few times in the text.
His suicide note is quite curious.
It mentions only philosophical reasons.

Reactions: Bluedew
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019

47.9 kg
153 cm
Rest in peace, hugs!

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Kazilium ,

I'm not sure about the purity, and it may clump (turn into nitrate) over time. Apcpure likely offers a better product.

Reactions: Bluedew and Greenboop
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
@Kazilium ,

I'm not sure about the purity, and it may clump (turn into nitrate) over time. Apcpure likely offers a better product.
For some reason it wouldn't let me ask them privately if they ship to my country...

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
For some reason it wouldn't let me ask them privately if they ship to my country...
If you readed it, it says: Ships to: Americas, Europe, Australia
But i personally would buy it from a chemist store that sells it out an bottle, so you are more sure it is really 99.5% pure SN. Like from the website www.apcpure.com or so.

Reactions: Kingkelly
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
If you readed it, it says: Ships to: Americas, Europe, Australia
But i personally would buy it from a chemist store that sells it out an bottle, so you are more sure it is really 99.5% pure SN. Like from the website www.apcpure.com or so.
Most guys do ship in Europe. Even on amazon. But then bam, they don't ship to my exclusive place. That's what i meant.

MissingCircadian

MissingCircadian

Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys, I'm new here and I am more confused than I thought. I bought SN and acid reducer because of PPH. Joining this group there are other items to be taken with SN. Can anyone help me understand what I need. Thank you.

V

Void115

Feb 20, 2019
Geffer granulate contains:
Active ingredient: metoclopramide hydrochloride 5 mg, 50 mg dimethicone, potassium citrate 94.45 mg, 670 mg citric acid, tartaric acid 152 mg, 1050 mg sodium bicarbonate
Other ingredients: Orange flavor, sucrose.
Can i use this as anti emetic? The others are hard to get unfortunately for me

B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
Geffer granulate contains:
Active ingredient: metoclopramide hydrochloride 5 mg, 50 mg dimethicone, potassium citrate 94.45 mg, 670 mg citric acid, tartaric acid 152 mg, 1050 mg sodium bicarbonate
Other ingredients: Orange flavor, sucrose.
Can i use this as anti emetic? The others are hard to get unfortunately for me

As far as I know, unconsciousness in a SN method occurs when brain does not have enough oxygen either by methemoglobinemia and/or hypotension. I do not know which condition first kicks in and causes unconsciousness, but I would avoid taking antiemetics which contains acid reducers resulting in pH increase.

Based on the research in Increase in gastric pH reduces hypotensive effect of oral sodium nitrite in rats, increase in stomach pH reduces hypotension. Such increase occurs when you take "sodium bicarbonate."

Reactions: Void115
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Minudah ,

I wouldn't even try it. Too risky, IMO.

@MissingCircadian ,

Acid reducer = ranitidine or cimetidine ?

You need an antiemetic. I would suggest metoclopramide to avoid vomiting. Maybe, just maybe domperidone but it's less potent.

The only other thing I would consider is something that reduces suffering, like naproxen.

I wouldn't try DSMO (DMSO?), someone's pet method.

Reactions: mattwitt
G

Gena

Jan 27, 2019
Ok, I got the sn. it's food grade 99 percent pure. That is ok right? also got the Tagamet. just waiting on primerpam.Where can I get this? I do have zolfan. I'd prefer to do the stat method. Also can I drink 6-8 Coors light? i' fearful to do this and would like a buzz.

Reactions: Void115
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new here and I am more confused than I thought. I bought SN and acid reducer because of PPH. Joining this group there are other items to be taken with SN. Can anyone help me understand what I need. Thank you.

Hi,
you'll need some antiemetic to reduce the risk to vomit. (For example metoclopramid). This and SN + Acid reducer.

Wish you a peaceful journey.

Reactions: MissingCircadian, throwaway777 and Void115