• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tokyojoe

Sep 20, 2018
I decided to try again today.

I took 1000mg ibuprofen, 40mg primparan, 40mg Tagamet.

I made the SN mixture with 15mg SN in distilled water and will take it in about 30-45 minutes. I hope it works this time.

I envy you.

I wish you all the best and may you find the peace you deserved so much.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and 3 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I envy you.

I wish you all the best and may you find the peace you deserved so much.

Thank you. I hope it works. I know that nitrite absorbing water results in nitrate which won't kill me. Hopefully the process takes longer than 30 minutes.

Reactions: schizochicken, ausboy96, Deafsn0w and 3 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
I am a little bit concerned that the SN mixture being exposed to air will be less effective... but I know I won't be able to make it later so fewer choices. I intend to format my phone so don't think I can do any sort of live update or anything. Thank you everyone, hopefully this time it'll be the real deal.

Scales! :´ )

I don't think the sn will lose much potency in that short amount of time - but whatever happens, this is a method that will be easily overcome if you survive. - In which case I will selfishly be happy to see you again!

This happened so fast.. I really hope you will have a peaceful experience and that whatever is on the other side, it will bring you much bliss.

I am glad I met you despite the circumstances and the briefness of it all..

Thank you for the beautiful colours, and

Fare well <3

Reactions: schizochicken, Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I wish you peace, scales.

Reactions: Paloma, Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and 2 others
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Farewell scales and thanks for the advice. Rest In Peace.

F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
May you find peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I decided to try again today.

I took 1000mg ibuprofen, 40mg primparan, 40mg Tagamet.

I made the SN mixture with 15mg SN in distilled water and will take it in about 30-45 minutes. I hope it works this time.
Hope you find your peace. :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Peace scales

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Scales here took 1000 mg iboprofen and I'm sure others have doen something similar. I'm not sure if Nitschke or Chabot recommended naproxen, although possibly for SA.

NSAIDS don't work for me, the same goes for paracetamol/acetominophen. Someone cautioned against opiates because those drugs (quantity?) might undo the effect of the antiemetic. Suggestions ?

Reactions: Kim, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Walstib

Sep 29, 2018
What can SN be mixed with for best results? It can't just be mixed with tap water?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Walstib ,

Not sure if it applies to either SN or SA, but high mineral content should be avoided.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Walstib
W

Walstib

Sep 29, 2018
@Walstib ,

Not sure if it applies to either SN or SA, but high mineral content should be avoided.
Does that mean no tap water? I'm pretty sure that's what you are saying-just want to be 100% clear.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Walstib ,

That depends on the tap water ! I recall a post about this, just not sure where.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Walstib
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Is there any possible antiemetic alternatives for people like me who won't be able to get a hold of the "actual" brands i.e meto or domperidone that can be homemade and not raise suspicion? For instance, I read cinnamon, ginger, onion juice are good for treating nausea but not sure if that applies to prevention entirely. The possibility of vomiting is really my main concern at this point. Or will zofran along with alka-zelzar, and sodium bicarbonated water be good enough?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Scales here took 1000 mg iboprofen and I'm sure others have doen something similar. I'm not sure if Nitschke or Chabot recommended naproxen, although possibly for SA.

Ok, I have a lot Naproxen. Has someone an idea how many pills I have do take from the Naproxen?

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
My overall conclusion of the SN method...

The PPH is wrong and misleading about a few things.

If you take the right amount, the right purity, a couple of precautions, and don't get any medical help I'd probably give it a 9.5 for reliability.

As far as peacefulness and quickness goes (If you follow the PPH's regiment) it's hard to say because there is only one real case study about this that has been reported in the PPEH that I am aware of. It was of a person who only weighed 100 lbs. and was presumably very old, very weak, and terminally ill to begin with.

If a person is young, strong, healthy, and weighs more than 100 lbs. they may want to up the dosage a little and take every precaution possible to reduce the risk of vomiting, and pain ( Metoclopramide, Tagamet, Benzo's , sleeping pills, and something for stomach pain)

The only failed attempts I've read about ALL got saved because of medical attention.

This seems to be the worse case scenario for a failed SN attempt
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-attempt.2902/

I recommend trying to obtain N if possible over this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, rabid_squirrel and Lifeisatrap
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi p pill says metro not necessary as vomiting unlikely. So people are just recommending it as precaution? Tried one metro and makes me very drowsy so might not be able to take 3 and stay awake for sn. Any advice please. Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and mattwitt
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
My overall opinion of SN

The PPH is wrong and misleading about a few things.

If you take the right amount, the right purity, a couple of precautions, and don't get any medical help I'd probably give it a 9.5 for reliability.

As far as peacefulness and quickness goes it's hard to say because there is only one real case study about this that has been reported in the PPEH that I have read of which was of a person who only weighed 100 lbs. and was presumably very old, very weak, and terminally ill to begin with.

If a person is young, strong, healthy, and weighs more than 100 lbs. they may want to up the dosage a little and take every precaution possible.

I recommend trying to obtain N if possible over this method.
If only n easy to get!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Paloma, Deafsn0w and 2 others
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Is there any possible antiemetic alternatives for people like me who won't be able to get a hold of the "actual" brands i.e meto or domperidone that can be homemade and not raise suspicion? For instance, I read cinnamon, ginger, onion juice are good for treating nausea but not sure if that applies to prevention entirely. The possibility of vomiting is really my main concern at this point. Or will zofran along with alka-zelzar, and sodium bicarbonated water be good enough?
Try the ebay link for metro given earlier in thread. Called pimperin from Greece.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, mattwitt and 1 other person
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Hi p pill says metro not necessary as vomiting unlikely. So people are just recommending it as precaution? Tried one metro and makes me very drowsy so might not be able to take 3 and stay awake for sn. Any advice please. Thanks
The general consensus here is that ppeh wording is misleading and many reports indicate taking sn from mouth cause vomiting. Sorry to hear meto makes you drowsy. If I were you though I'd just try to do the 3 meto and sn anwyays. Not like you'll lose much except if you are limited on meto tablets, but sounds like you are doing a stat dose. Good luck

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, mattwitt and 1 other person
S

Sidi

Nov 9, 2018
I can get non food grade SN, would It work?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Try the ebay link for metro given earlier in thread. Called pimperin from Greece.
I would, but unfortunately live with parents so they would most likely get a hold of it and take it away from me :'(. That's why I wanted to see if they're were any less suspicious alternatives that one could easily get a hold of without having to wait for shipping which is also too long a waiting period for me as I want to get this over with as soon as possible.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Paloma and Deafsn0w
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018

That's one area where Nitschke and the PPH is wrong and misleading. You'd be trying to poison yourself to death and vomiting therefore is highly possible ! Check out Querry1's story he was kind enough to share with everyone on here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-attempt.2902/

There's more than 1 Meto regiment that can be carried out before ingesting SN
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Sayo and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Sidi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I would, but unfortunately live with parents so they would most likely get a hold of it and take it away from me :'(. That's why I wanted to see if they're were any less suspicious alternatives that one could easily get a hold of without having to wait for shipping which is also too long a waiting period for me as I want to get this over with as soon as possible.

Are you able to have it delivered to a PO box or somewhere else to pick up ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
So, I'm guessing the answer is no...?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
The only OTC antiemetic that works as a dopamine antagonist that I know of is the "less drowsy" version of Dramamine. It contains Meclizine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meclizine
Oh I have both dramamine and meclizine. But one of the users here, I think it was inviciblycrippled, said it's ineffective and apparantly makes it worse.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and mattwitt