• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I wish I could get Sn but unfortunately that will never happen.

• Aww..
Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
Tempo

Tempo

Aug 12, 2023
Would other drugs have any negative impact on the method? I'm wondering if anything that would speed up or lower heartrate would have a negative or posiitve impact on effectiveness.

Tempo

Tempo

Aug 12, 2023
An additional quick question, would 85% purity SN be viable, if you just scaled up the dosage appropriately? There are pretty easy ways to get access to SN, but most of those easier ways aren't amazingly pure.

Reactions: MusicToLogIn
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
If SN fails because let's say the purity wasn't high enough, will it leave me with brain damage?

pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
I ordered from TIG and they are asking what the purpose of buying sn is. How should I reply? Is 'for curing meat' enough?

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
An additional quick question, would 85% purity SN be viable, if you just scaled up the dosage appropriately? There are pretty easy ways to get access to SN, but most of those easier ways aren't amazingly pure.
Unfortunately it won't. Needs to be 95%+ to work. People get as close to 99% as they can.
If SN fails because let's say the purity wasn't high enough, will it leave me with brain damage?
As far as I know it won't. Stomach problems and skin discoloration is the usual. And it only lasts for 2-3 days.

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I read in another post that he will use the antiemetic drug risperidone.
Is this really an antiemetic drug and will it be good for the SN method?

I used to get this drug from a psychiatrist, but the side effects were too strong for me to take any further. As far as I know it is an antipsychotic drug for bipolar and schizophrenia

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I ordered from TIG and they are asking what the purpose of buying sn is. How should I reply? Is 'for curing meat' enough?
Whaaat? Really? I ordered from tig a month ago and they didn't ask me any question… tell them you're a hunter and you need it for curing meat
Who's asking btw? The customs of your country or the website?

Last edited:
pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
Whaaat? Really? I ordered from tig a month ago and they didn't ask me any question… tell them you're a hunter and you need it for curing meat

Who's asking btw? The customs of your country or the website?
The website. They emailed me. I'm in us btw. Now I'm wondering if I ordered from the wrong tig..

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Can someone provide me with a source that ships to Europe?

Tempo

Tempo

Aug 12, 2023
Unfortunately it won't. Needs to be 95%+ to work. People get as close to 99% as they can.

As far as I know it won't. Stomach problems and skin discoloration is the usual. And it only lasts for 2-3 days.
For what reason would it not work? Surely the poison would work the same way, if you just scaled up the dosage, no?

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Hey guys wondering if I could get some opinions on this aquarium test result. The SN is 3ish years old properly stored and never opened until now, from a reputable vendor which is no longer available. I'm partially colorblind so input would be greatly appreciated. 100% would be 10 on NO2 20230813 154710
Hey guys wondering if I could get some opinions on this aquarium test result. The SN is 3ish years old properly stored and never opened until now, from a reputable vendor which is no longer available. I'm partially colorblind so input would be greatly appreciated. 100% would be 10 on NO2 20230813 154710

Redid test waiting only 30 seconds to take the picture as that's what's stated on the instructions, 1st pic was more like 2 minutes

Attachments

• IMG_20230814_191203.jpg
    IMG_20230814_191203.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
B

bruin20

Feb 19, 2023
I hadn't been on here in some months because of my family's internet having some weird block on certain websites, but it's crazy that IC is down now.
At 105-110 pounds, should I still do 25g?

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
For what reason would it not work? Surely the poison would work the same way, if you just scaled up the dosage, no?
Just like how if you drink 30% alcohol and double the amount it won't change to 60% alcohol. It will still be 30% alcohol.
Hey guys wondering if I could get some opinions on this aquarium test result. The SN is 3ish years old properly stored and never opened until now, from a reputable vendor which is no longer available. I'm partially colorblind so input would be greatly appreciated. 100% would be 10 on NO2View attachment 118185

Redid test waiting only 30 seconds to take the picture as that's what's stated on the instructions, 1st pic was more like 2 minutes
2nd pic seems fine to me. Good luck.
I hadn't been on here in some months because of my family's internet having some weird block on certain websites, but it's crazy that IC is down now.
At 105-110 pounds, should I still do 25g?
Yeah 25g is fine.

Tempo

Tempo

Aug 12, 2023
Just like how if you drink 30% alcohol and double the amount it won't change to 60% alcohol. It will still be 30% alcohol.

2nd pic seems fine to me. Good luck.

Yeah 25g is fine.
Yes, but if you drink 6oz of 30% alcohol, it's the same amount as 3oz of 60%. I can't say I follow the logic.

C

crud

Jul 9, 2023
Is there a difference between food and laboratory grade SN? Will laboratory cause more damage if it were to fail?

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
What does everyone think of doubling up SN with drowning or hanging?
I've heard drowning dilutes SN and increases chances of throwing up. Not sure about the throwing up part.
What I'm really considering is hanging. I'd stand up with a slipknot then when the SN hits and I start to pass out or lose control of my limbs, the knot would cinch closed. Would really appreciate opinions and suggestions, for example on the validity of these or where to place the knot for hanging (under the jaw? I've heard conflicting points).

Reactions: Orbitc and PleaseHelpMi
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I'm sorry to be THAT person, but i just struggle to navigate through this forum and "find specific" mentions of something similar.

Can anyone help me out with a SN supplier for Germany (EU) via private message. I am devastated emotionally because i always though SN is gonna be my "safe haven" and i felt calm knowing that this method exists, only to fail with this base task already (it seems to be illegal to sell to private persons here in germany.. :( )

Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
I'm sorry to be THAT person, but i just struggle to navigate through this forum and "find specific" mentions of something similar.

Can anyone help me out with a SN supplier for Germany (EU) via private message. I am devastated emotionally because i always though SN is gonna be my "safe haven" and i felt calm knowing that this method exists, only to fail with this base task already (it seems to be illegal to sell to private persons here in germany.. :( )
I can send it to you. You need to create a few more posts first to unlock chatting/dming though

Reactions: AnonGermany
B

BlindsClosed

Mar 11, 2020
Would other drugs have any negative impact on the method? I'm wondering if anything that would speed up or lower heartrate would have a negative or posiitve impact on effectiveness.
Propanalol is the recommended drug for racing heart in the PPH for racing heart for SN.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
N
Yes, but if you drink 6oz of 30% alcohol, it's the same amount as 3oz of 60%. I can't say I follow the logic.
No it's not. The alcohol for both is 1.8oz but the difference here is in purity. Get this - you will need to drink much more of 30% alcohol to get drunk compared to 60% alcohol. It won't be just double the amount. It will be exponential. Since the other components of the drink will dilute the alcohol and make it hard to get you drunk. Thats how purity works. Anyways its upto you to do what you want to do.
Is there a difference between food and laboratory grade SN? Will laboratory cause more damage if it were to fail?
Doesn't matter if both are 95%+ pure. It's just food grade is usually 5-40% pure so make sure before taking it.
What does everyone think of doubling up SN with drowning or hanging?
I've heard drowning dilutes SN and increases chances of throwing up. Not sure about the throwing up part.
What I'm really considering is hanging. I'd stand up with a slipknot then when the SN hits and I start to pass out or lose control of my limbs, the knot would cinch closed. Would really appreciate opinions and suggestions, for example on the validity of these or where to place the knot for hanging (under the jaw? I've heard conflicting points).
Good idea. Haven't thought of it. You can check the hanging megathread to know more about hanging (I don't know much).

Last edited:
Tempo

Tempo

Aug 12, 2023
N

No it's not. The alcohol for both is 1.8oz but the difference here is in purity. Get this - you will need to drink much more of 30% alcohol to get drunk compared to 60% alcohol. It won't be just double the amount. It will be exponential. Since the other components of the drink will dilute the alcohol and make it hard to get you drunk. Thats how purity works. Anyways its upto you to do what you want to do.

Doesn't matter if both are 95%+ pure. It's just food grade is usually 5-40% pure so make sure before taking it.

Good idea. Haven't thought of it. You can check the hanging megathread to know more about hanging (I don't know much).
I follow, I guess the main issue would be trying to calculate a non-proportional amount of the drug from 85% to 95%. Weird, I'll look into some math on it.

madhatguy

madhatguy

Feb 2, 2023
Been seeing a lot of posts trashing TIG so evidently the stuff I ordered might be fake... May someone please provide me with another SN source that ships to the US? Thank you!

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I follow, I guess the main issue would be trying to calculate a non-proportional amount of the drug from 85% to 95%. Weird, I'll look into some math on it.
You'll also need to know the lethality of 85% for it. Good luck and tell me what you come up with.

pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
Been seeing a lot of posts trashing TIG so evidently the stuff I ordered might be fake... May someone please provide me with another SN source that ships to the US? Thank you!
Could you or someone please let me know if there is another supplier that ships to US? I also ordered from TIG and am afraid that it might not be real. Thanks!

Reactions: xBrialesana
umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
Okay so it's common knowledge now that TIG sucks ass, i've been given two other sources but i'm not exactly trusting of them since theyre both so cheap. can anyone confirm the legitamecy of MS or WC???

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
How much does SN cost? I just bought a bottle of 1 kg for a mere 5 euro for >99% purity and now I'm wondering whether I f**ed up or not

Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
How much does SN cost? I just bought a bottle of 1 kg for a mere 5 euro for >99% purity and now I'm wondering whether I f**ed up or not

Part of me wants to ask if you're trolling. I paid over 100€ for 100 grams and some here have paid even more. SN is not supposed to be that expensive, just look up any site selling it for scientific purposes. It's out of reach because using it to CBA has been caught up to, so now it's only sold to those with appropriate licences to proof what they'll be using it for, even if buying or owning the substance would be perfectly legal for private persons too. And anyone selling it without asking for such licences, does so at a huge markup because they know the desperation people like us have. In any case, I'm not sure what SN is "really" worth for, but what you paid is closer to the real market price of what it's supposed to cost, assuming it's legit.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi and TheMetalhead
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Part of me wants to ask if you're trolling. I paid over 100€ for 100 grams and some here have paid even more. SN is not supposed to be that expensive, just look up any site selling it for scientific purposes. It's out of reach because using it to CBA has been caught up to, so now it's only sold to those with appropriate licences to proof what they'll be using it for, even if buying or owning the substance would be perfectly legal for private persons too. And anyone selling it without asking for such licences, does so at a huge markup because they know the desperation people like us have. In any case, I'm not sure what SN is "really" worth for, but what you paid is closer to the real market price of what it's supposed to cost, assuming it's legit.
Well I did buy it from a site selling various chemical substances, seeing how some people paid way over 100 euro, I may buy another batch that's more expensive just to make sure.