• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
Its difficult for me to get my hands on anti emetics. Will olanzapine be a suitable substitute for it?

As i read on some medical sites that it has an anti emetic activity. because it suppresses various receptors associated with nausea and vomiting.
I think it should do the job. I'm going to use an antipsychotic as well.

Reactions: nomennescio
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I think it should do the job. I'm going to use an antipsychotic as well.
Perfect! Thanks!
Just have to wait for my sn now.

How about the benzos? Will temazepam and oxazepam do it? I think so right? Pretty much the same effect.

Reactions: Sid19
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Will olanzapine be a suitable substitute for it?
Yes. But there is also an antiemetic available OTC: Diphenhdramin(e)(chloride, sold with different brand names worldwide.
I wonder if it's possible to overdose on benzo with the dose recommended in the pph?
Benzo OD usually don´t work. But there are other methods in combination with benzos:

This is just general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
----

Sk3le, I missed your message.
do you know anything about this code i have found on my box of sn?
View attachment 116089

i think is something related to EU regulation but maybe cant tell us if that is legit sn or not

looking for e250 i found that is a preservative for food, not sure if is good to ctb
E250 doesn´t tell you anything about the grade and purity.
According to the labels you (unfortunately) posted, your SN should be ok (purity 98%, NaNO2 is right).

Last edited:
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Yes. But there is also an antiemetic available OTC: Diphenhdramin(e)(chloride, sold with different brand names worldwide.

Benzo OD usually don´t work. But there are other methods in combination with benzos:

This is just general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
----

According to the labels you (unfortunately) posted, your SN should be ok (purity 98%, NaNO2 is right).
Thanks!

So like the travel nausea medication you can get at the drug store will work as well?
The zyprexa(olanzapine) will probably have some side affects maybe i need to look into that further. I have a nausea very quickly and vomit easily, so that worries me..

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
So like the travel nausea medication you can get at the drug store will work as well?
Since I have never tried SN (and I wont), I´m unable to give a 100% answer. But better an OTC alternative, than no antiemetic.

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Since I have never tried SN (and I wont), I´m unable to give a 100% answer. But better an OTC alternative, than no antiemetic.
Just replied to you in an other topic about this haha

Reactions: befree
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020

----

thank you and no i don't intend to use those methods, my method is sn. it's just that i'm afraid that taking so much benzo could harm the process, or if the sn fails, have serious consequences because of that dose of benzo.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm sorry to not be so informed, but what is TIG? If no one wants to put it on here could someone PM me?

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Can someone please PM me a good SN source, especially in Ireland?

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Can someone pm me a link to a reliable source. I'm in the USA and might want this as a backup without a wellness check.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
can someone pm a source that ships to middle east?

G

Generic_Account

Jul 18, 2023
I'd be grateful for someone to DM me a reliable source for northern europe

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Any sources for Sn in Ireland? I know I asked this before, but I didn't have DMs unlocked there.

melb3mel

melb3mel

Oct 10, 2022
Could someone PM me a link for a source in the US that ships to residential addresses, please?

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
If anybody has a source that will ship to England / the UK, PLEASE DM me ASAP, I'll be ready to go by the end of summer. I just have some legal things to sort out first, I desperately need this in case my SI kicks in when hanging.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Can someone help me with getting antiemetics? Getting SN doesn't do me much good if I puke everything up.

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Does anyone have a verified source that will sell SN to private citizens in Europe, possibly at a low price? If so, can you DM me? As for antiemetics, I think you can find them at some online pharmacy, IIRC. Not all of them should require a prescription either.

Reactions: noname123
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Can someone PM me a link/source, I'm in the US, and I would really like this handy even though it is not my method of choice. Please and thank you.

N

_nohope_

Jun 12, 2023
Hello,

I keep asking myself why the benzos are supposed to be taken so late in the process. I understand that when you crush them and drink them with water, they should act fairly quickly but it would still take a while. Wouldn't it be better to take a small dosage like 2 hours before the SN, also to calm down?

Reactions: blue_muse and nomennescio
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hello,

I keep asking myself why the benzos are supposed to be taken so late in the process. I understand that when you crush them and drink them with water, they should act fairly quickly but it would still take a while. Wouldn't it be better to take a small dosage like 2 hours before the SN, also to calm down?
Apparently they work quite fast. So if you took them that early you will probably knock yourself out. I won't be taking them though so I haven't researched them thoroughly.

Reactions: _nohope_
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Hello,

With benzos whatever you decide on as far as how you want to use them you need to test your tolerance and understanding of them before utilising them on the day. This isn't mentioned enough. Otherwise you are just stabbing in the dark. Even the advice in the handbook is kind of sketchy because they have you taking an absurd dose which will prevent any possibility of a second cup if required.

If you knock yourself out early, or fumble the SN to the floor and can't fix it then it's useless to have taken the benzos. So you want to experiment with some doses that will make you feel comfortable but still retain some awareness for a sufficient period that you can do what you need to do and use a second glass. So it's dosage and time you want to track.

Reactions: noname123, xBrialesana, oono and 3 others
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
can someone PM me a Seller in/to the US please? I have checked quite a few sites and they need you to have a company already. TIG is $800 shipping and I'm not made of that much money. I am currently unemployed and really need some help.

Reactions: worldsapart and perfectstorm
G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
If someone can pm a source as well id really appreciate it

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

-
Jul 21, 2023
Question: should I follow the weight guide and take 17g (I weigh 45kg) or just take 25g?

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Question: should I follow the weight guide and take 17g (I weigh 45kg) or just take 25g?
25g to be on safe side. Since weight guide is not 100% reliable. You should add atleast 5g more to what the weight guide says.

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet
lifeisjusttorture33

lifeisjusttorture33

Jul 26, 2023
I'm really struggling, can someone plz dm a source to SN from London