• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

roselike

Aug 3, 2023
我能想到的最好的办法只有sarco,但是也很难得到。这个魔界。

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
Death aint difficult, rather life is too easy. Do you a think a wild bison has issues choosing when he dies?

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
The nitrogen gas R2D ReBreather lll could be a game changer once some kinks get worked out.

Reactions: CW36
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I don't know exactly what "sarco" would be, but the SN method seems very peaceful to me. It is the method I chose, even with the vomiting it seems to me something more accurate in the absence of nembutal

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
SN by itself would undoubtedly be painful, but it can definitely be mitigated to a manageable level using the drugs & procedures in Stan's guide.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Wouldn't it be expensive i mean, too expensive to go for the sarco pod as it doubles as your coffin?

Last edited:
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Statistics would suggest that suicide by lion is becoming more popular.
Really? I mean unless it's in the wild. Isn't it pretty dumb and unfair to the already depressed lion that's in captivity... Perchance you get mauled not even killed, they have 2 kill the creature....

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I don't know exactly what "sarco" would be, but the SN method seems very peaceful to me. It is the method I chose, even with the vomiting it seems to me something more accurate in the absence of nembutal
Well this doesn't seem very peaceful to me tbh

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes and CW36
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
You've taken it out of context bud.
Sorry, i read about the man that tried to suicide while running naked to a lions enclosure. And literally thought dumb people like that were increasing.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Sorry, i read about the man that tried to suicide while running naked to a lions enclosure. And literally thought dumb people like that were increasing.
Yeah, I've seen videos of such suicides. You'd have to be the bravest or the madest!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult, it will always be so incredibly inhumane to me, the problem lies in how methods as peaceful as Nembutal are restricted from us, it disgusts me how there isn't the option to just peacefully leave this world in a guaranteed way without any suffering.