M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
thats what ive been constatly reading on my google searchs. why are then at least 20g recommended? is so much of it wasted?

Reactions: twyw and Meditation guide
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I would say mainly to increase the chances of CTB, speed the process up, make sure you digest the right amount(your're probably going to throw up!

people have taken 2g and more and have not CTB, they had symptoms, but survived.

your bodies going to be trying its best to rid the poison from your body, so you take more.....an overdose!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazelnut, Lostandlooking, Sinkinshyp and 1 other person
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i see..maybe i could get a nasogastric tube as i am really emaciated.that way the SN would go directly to the intestine...well ill try..what else

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i see..maybe i could get a nasogastric tube as i am really emaciated.that way the SN would go directly to the intestine...well ill try..what else

I'm not sure! I don't know how easy it will be to CTB if you are in hospital though. They definately have the medication to save you if found ,i know that.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
the levels of fatality vary person to person. You take 20g or 25g to make sure you meet that number for your body. Also you most likely will vomit and it ensures enough will be left to complete the job.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Hazelnut, checkouttime and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Taking 20-25 g helps to ensure that your methemoglobin levels increase quickly enough to knock you out as quickly as possible. The suggested mass is sort of a compromise: i.e., high enough to ensure a quick exit, but not so high that your body expels it immediately.

Taking only the lethal dose (about 2-3 g) will kill you, but will take a longer time and will be agonizing.

Reactions: checkouttime
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I'm not sure! I don't know how easy it will be to CTB if you are in hospital though. They definately have the medication to save you if found ,i know that.
I dont think she's on the hospital

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Oh, that complicates things

definately!!!! especially if you try the SN method as they can save you. I suppose it depends on how often they check round when people are sleeping, but your probably going to bring attention/wake others when your throwing your guts up!!!

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
definately!!!! especially if you try the SN method as they can save you. I suppose it depends on how often they check round when people are sleeping, but your probably going to bring attention/wake others when your throwing your guts up!!!
yes, and how would she get the sn? :S

Reactions: checkouttime
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
You have to consider in your bodyweight and all that. Also, that is the MINIMUM amount to kill you and It definitely won't be peaceful.