• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usernameforss

Jan 17, 2023
I'm really struggling to think of a new method. Been going through the megathread and there's a flaw with each option. I do not live alone which complicates a lot of things. I've tried obtaining SN and it was "lost" in the mail but I suspect one of the people I live with disposed of it.

I'm not in an place where I can do this undetected easily and I no longer have control over my own funds but ill
figure it out. I don't have access to a gun.

I'm considering partial hanging but I'm not confident there's something that can hold my full weight that won't attract attention (117kg). Also worried about survival instinct which fucked things up when I tried jumping.

I've been reading about detergent methods, but results are so mixed. Ideas?

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
look at goodbye threads from the search bar. if it doesnt show up now it will show up after posts. see what methods people are using and if it was successful or if they had to comeback and comment about something going wrong. that's what I'm doing.

Reactions: usernameforss
Upvote 0