• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wolf

Jun 19, 2018
2 methods at once for fault tolerance. I'm thinking about drinking SN and then jump. In case I survive the jump, the SN will take care of the rest. Does anyone see any downside of this?

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio and bag.of.cats
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
I always thought about standing on the edge, and waiting to lose consciousness.

Reactions: dano6533
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
2 methods at once for fault tolerance. I'm thinking about drinking SN and then jump. In case I survive the jump, the SN will take care of the rest. Does anyone see any downside of this?

That's pretty foolproof, how high are you jumping from ?

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Both methods are pretty reliable ways to die, but they dont "conflict" with eachother so much. Blood loss might make SN act faster, but at the same time, you still risk getting caught and "saved".
If you have the nerve to jump and know everything you need for SN, I'd say go ahead. Can't be too sure, I guess.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Drink SN, tie a noose around your neck, jump off a cliff, shoot yourself in mid-air, and land in shark-infested waters. 100% guaranteed death. lol

Reactions: dano6533, Azure and Tiburcio