• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I'm grateful to the person that reached out about the source for SN, 150g for 60 USD was the best deal I was able to find that shipped to USA with no issue. I'll feel even better once it's in my possession. When I receive it or end up with issues or if it never arrives I'll keep you updated.
Marvel Studios GIF

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
The OP's account is just two days old and somebody already gave them an SN source? That too in the US, where people are finding it terribly difficult to get their hands on it? I have more suspicions but I'd rather not come across as a "hater". Too many red flags for my liking though.
Why would OP lie about this though

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
The OP's account is just two days old and somebody already gave them an SN source? That too in the US, where people are finding it terribly difficult to get their hands on it? I have more suspicions but I'd rather not come across as a "hater". Too many red flags for my liking though.
Understandable, you're not wrong that others have been searching for a long time now and I'm only a new account. Don't believe everything you see or everything anyone tells you. This world is full of people who try to manipulate, lie, and deceive. I might have lost 60 bucks and been scammed; I might not get anything back. 1712804175478
Did you need the darknet to access the source?

PS fingers crossed for you, wishing you the best of luck on your journey <3
Appreciate you stranger.

No I didn't I was just pm'd a website that sells SN. If it's a scam ill update.
Wishing you the best of luck. If your source ends up being reliable and you're open to sharing, I'd be very appreciative. 💜
Thank you kind person,

If I feel like this source is legit, ill reach out to the person that pm'd me and mention you.

Last edited:
vitalism

vitalism

<3
Apr 10, 2024
Understandable, you're not wrong that others have been searching for a long time now and I'm only a new account. Don't believe everything you see or everything anyone tells you. This world is full of people who try to manipulate, lie, and deceive. I might have lost 60 bucks and been scammed; I might not get anything back. View attachment 135025

Appreciate you stranger.

Thank you kind person,

If I feel like this source is legit, ill reach out to the person that pm'd me and mention you.
I'd also be very appreciative if you can mention me too <3

Reactions: SadTitan
D

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Am indeed hoping it gets to you without any issues and wishing you great eternal peace with what else happens going forward.🩷

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck!! :heart: I hope you find peace.

• Love
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Update:

Good news, I received the SN today. After taking it out of the USPS package, I noticed it was nicely sealed and had a discreet appearance. It did not indicate on the package that it was SN, which is a plus to keep it from looking suspicious if anyone were to find it. Now that I've received the SN, I have just purchased aquarium strips to test the purity of the SN. I haven't forgotten about those who reached out regarding the source; once I test it and receive satisfactory results, I'll contact the source dealer.

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Update:

Good news, I received the SN today. After taking it out of the USPS package, I noticed it was nicely sealed and had a discreet appearance. It did not indicate on the package that it was SN, which is a plus to keep it from looking suspicious if anyone were to find it. Now that I've received the SN, I have just purchased aquarium strips to test the purity of the SN. I haven't forgotten about those who reached out regarding the source; once I test it and receive satisfactory results, I'll contact the source dealer.
Hi what are the results please and do you have a source

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
Update:

Good luck! if you don't mind could you pm the source if it is the real thing?

G

gokpg

Apr 14, 2024
Update:

One step closer to eternal peace

• Love
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
Understandable, you're not wrong that others have been searching for a long time now and I'm only a new account. Don't believe everything you see or everything anyone tells you. This world is full of people who try to manipulate, lie, and deceive. I might have lost 60 bucks and been scammed; I might not get anything back. View attachment 135025

Appreciate you stranger.

Thank you kind person,

if the source is legit can you pm me too?

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I too am frantically looking for a SN source that delivers in the U.S. I will keep looking and trying. 😊

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Please PM me too. Thank you for helping the community out.