Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
I want to start the 2 day regime tomorrow.

I have given this thought of ctb for a year now, so this is not spontanious or a impulse. Its been on my mind longer than anyone I've thought of. Suicide is like the only thing I think about at night. I wish it was someone I thought of every night. But no its suicide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, sad_rock, zeldalover and 6 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023

I have given this thought of ctb for a year now, so this is not spontanious or a impulse. Its been on my mind longer than anyone I've thought of. Suicide is like the only thing I think about at night. I wish it was someone I thought of every night. But no its suicide.
It was great talking to you, hope it all ends well and you find peace that you really deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace! Good luck!

• Hugs
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I will be sorry to see you go yet I hope you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

I wish you all the best with everything even though it's difficult to see you go.

• Love
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
I wish you all the best with everything even though it's difficult to see you go.
Its ok. I will have found what I wanted in the end if all goes to plan
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
Thank you so much, I am hoping all goes well. This pro life world really does suck for people like me, it shows zero sympathy to ones suffering, I hope someday in the future that will all change so the ones who truly wish to find there peace can leave peacefully. ♥️
I will be sorry to see you go yet I hope you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.
I'd have found what I desire for so long, an eternal sleep. I think I deserve to die, because death is just mercy. Theres so much suffering I go through daily. I truly need to just leave peacefully and non violently like I wanted to.
I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace! Good luck!
I truly hope I have the best of luck. I hope for you and everyone else to find peace as well wether its to continue on or choose to ctb.
It was great talking to you, hope it all ends well and you find peace that you really deserve.
It was great to know you as well, and everyone who I've seen post on this site.

Wishing everyone to find what they are searching for.

Much love to everyone I've seen post here, and thank you to the ones who became my friend here it was truly wonderful to have known you all even if I didnt interact or speak much.♥️

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Lost cherry and Praestat_Mori
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry to see you go. I wish you peace whatever happens.

• Love
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
Hi
Update: It failed(not entirely i did not throw up).. I felt a lot of pain. I couldnt drink all of it. I felt my chest tighten and my stomach hurt so badly and my heart was pumping. Sn is so bad tasting it is so salty I could not drink the whole thing at all. Worst tasting thing I have ever tasted. I wouldnt consider it a complete fail, I just learned more about sn, that it is so salty. Im surprised i did not die. Its like getting a mouth full of ocean water but even worse.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Hi
Update: It failed(not entirely i did not throw up).. I felt a lot of pain. I couldnt drink all of it. I felt my chest tighten and my stomach hurt so badly and my heart was pumping. Sn is so bad tasting it is so salty I could not drink the whole thing at all. Worst tasting thing I have ever tasted. I wouldnt consider it a complete fail, I just learned more about sn, that it is so salty. Im surprised i did not die. Its like getting a mouth full of ocean water but even worse.
Hey, I'm absolutely happy to see you still around even if you are not feeling well. I was worried after our chat had ended that since you didn't drink all of it, there was a chance you weren't going to ctb and that you were going to need help. I hope you got any medical help possible after such an experience.

I do recall you said it was somewhat peaceful, did the symptoms get worse as things progressed and did you get to a point of unconscious at all?

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Hi
How many gram did you use? Like NNg in NNml water can you give me information? And I'm so sorry to hear that you fail I hope you succeed next time