• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hey guys

I thought I would make this a separate post about the the different techniques to ingest SN ORALLY so far. I am leaving very soon so I went through a trial with regular salt. It is very difficult to ingest it as we all know because of the horrific taste.

Disclaimer: I have a very small mouth, I have autism and vomit easily
I dissolved 20g of salt (Used Himalayan pink salt since I ran out of regular salt) into 100mL of water and wow it is actually quite a lot to drink. I had a couple tools with me, a thick straw, skinny straw, oral syringe, dropper, and orajel.

Now Mind you ingesting this much salt is not good so I obviously couldn't drink the entire thing. I brushed my teeth before hand.
So first I took a sip to see how it would taste and yeah it was fucking disgusting......like repulsive. I am assuming that is what SN tastes like where people have described it as ocean water and yeah it definitely was that.
So I tried the bigger straw and it was difficult to fit in the corner of the back of my mouth and suck on it. So I tried the skinny straw at the same spot and better but I could still easily taste it and it was only sucking in tiny bits at a time so for me personally I don't think drinking from a straw would make it faster. I tried the syringe also at the back of my mouth and it was faster but I could still easily taste it.

So I said fuck it and took a small gulp and that was the best one so far. It was quick and I couldn't taste it as much so that's interesting because I thought that would be the worst approach since when I take alcoholic shots I could easily taste it but when I drink alcohol drinks with a straw I can't taste it so I thought it was odd that it was the opposite.

I had to take a break because that was too much salt and I still had a quite a bit to go. Ofcourse I wretched and gagged throughout and felt nauseous. Oh and after every sip I had to drink water to get the taste out of my mouth. I need water I can't do it without.

I'm gonna try the oragel later and try to experiment more but so far there is NO WAY I will be able to drink it in one shot, I would have to take sips or take small gulps. Should I put the oragel all in my mouth, on the tongue etc?

I felt nauseous afterwards so rn I am trying to stabilize myself but I will definitely try again I ate chocolate afterwards which was a mistake because I felt even more nauseous, I researched how to stabilize salt and ate a carrot, drank lots of water and now I feel better. So far I haven't vomited.

Also I have to add it is also difficult to dissolve so much salt, I thought it was all dissolved after stirring for a while and then when I completed the trial, took a break and came back to clean up, I saw there was still some salt left at the bottom since the drink was sitting there and everything settled. We can't add warm water to make it dissolve easier right?

I wish we could just put it in capsules.

Any recommendations and thoughts are welcomed. I will post updates here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
S

SN drinker

-
Aug 13, 2023
You could try holding your nose while drinking but I'm not sure if it works with salt

Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
You could try holding your nose while drinking but I'm not sure if it works with salt
I tried it once and ehhh I don't know it if helped that much I'll try again but in theory it makes sense

Last edited:
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I was previously trying to get fat and I heard that salt stores water in the body. I think I drank the equivalent of 15 grams without major problems with an amount of less than 100 ml of water.

Stress and fear make the task difficult. Psychological preparation and tolerance for leaving your body will make things easier. Close your nose and put a little toothpaste on your tongue immediately after drinking. An alcohol wipe will make nausea less. Lying on your right. Place a pillow under your hands so that they are not flat. These are all simple tips
The stomach will absorb 25 percent of the water after five minutes. If it is empty, wait another five minutes. The stomach will absorb 50 percent, and there will be imminent death.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I was previously trying to get fat and I heard that salt stores water in the body. I think I drank the equivalent of 15 grams without major problems with an amount of less than 100 ml of water.

Stress and fear make the task difficult. Psychological preparation and tolerance for leaving your body will make things easier. Close your nose and put a little toothpaste on your tongue immediately after drinking. An alcohol wipe will make nausea less. Lying on your right. Place a pillow under your hands so that they are not flat. These are all simple tips
The stomach will absorb 25 percent of the water after five minutes. If it is empty, wait another five minutes. The stomach will absorb 50 percent, and there will be imminent death.
you drank 15g of what? salt? You also did a trial?

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
you drank 15g of what? salt? You also did a trial?
Normal salt yes 15g I was like 45kg I wanted to reach 55 by retaining water in my body by drinking salt directly. It is salty, yes, but it is really tolerable. You may fool your mind that it is not poison. Play any movie, video clip, or anything else. Watch the first five minutes pass. The most important thing is that persistence varies from person to person and your unwillingness to continue
In what way would this help?
Closing your nose when drinking, putting a little toothpaste on your tongue after drinking, lying NOT flat on your right and placing a pillow under your hand, perhaps an alcohol wipe so you can smell it, are all simple ways to reduce nausea.+ Two or three days before your promised day, it is preferable to eat light food on your stomach or rely on liquids or semi-liquids such as green tea biscuits and others.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Normal salt yes 15g I was like 45kg I wanted to reach 55 by retaining water in my body by drinking salt directly. It is salty, yes, but it is really tolerable. You may fool your mind that it is not poison. Play any movie, video clip, or anything else. Watch the first five minutes pass. The most important thing is that persistence varies from person to person and your unwillingness to continue
Wow. Yeah I think I would definitely need some time to drink it and I think your idea of putting toothpaste in the mouth might be good but I have a feeling that combining mint and salt might make me vomit even more. My autism makes me sensitive to certain tastes. But I will try it out.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys

I thought I would make this a separate post about the the different techniques to ingest SN ORALLY so far. I am leaving very soon so I went through a trial with regular salt. It is very difficult to ingest it as we all know because of the horrific taste.

I dissolved 20g of salt (Used Himalayan pink salt since I ran out of regular salt) into 100mL of water and wow it is actually quite a lot to drink. I had a couple tools with me, a thick straw, skinny straw, oral syringe, dropper, and orajel.

Now Mind you ingesting this much salt is not good so I obviously couldn't drink the entire thing. I brushed my teeth before hand.
So first I took a sip to see how it would taste and yeah it was fucking disgusting......like repulsive. I am assuming that is what SN tastes like where people have described it as ocean water and yeah it definitely was that.
So I tried the bigger straw and it was difficult to fit in the corner of the back of my mouth and suck on it. So I tried the skinny straw at the same spot and better but I could still easily taste it and it was only sucking in tiny bits at a time so for me personally I don't think drinking from a straw would make it faster. I tried the syringe also at the back of my mouth and it was faster but I could still easily taste it.

So I said fuck it and took a small gulp and that was the best one so far. It was quick and I couldn't taste it as much so that's interesting because I thought that would be the worst approach since when I take alcoholic shots I could easily taste it but when I drink alcohol drinks with a straw I can't taste it so I thought it was odd that it was the opposite.

I had to take a break because that was too much salt and I still had a quite a bit to go. Ofcourse I wretched and gagged throughout and felt nauseous. Oh and after every sip I had to drink water to get the taste out of my mouth. I need water I can't do it without.

I'm gonna try the oragel later and try to experiment more but so far there is NO WAY I will be able to drink it in one shot, I would have to take sips or take small gulps. Should I put the oragel all in my mouth, on the tongue etc?

I felt nauseous afterwards so rn I am trying to stabilize myself but I will definitely try again I ate chocolate afterwards which was a mistake because I felt even more nauseous, I researched how to stabilize salt and ate a carrot, drank lots of water and now I feel better. So far I haven't vomited.

Also I have to add it is also difficult to dissolve so much salt, I thought it was all dissolved after stirring for a while and then when I completed the trial, took a break and came back to clean up, I saw there was still some salt left at the bottom since the drink was sitting there and everything settled. We can't add warm water to make it dissolve easier right?

I have the same concerns about being able to get it down. With asthma like I have, some things that irritate my throat can trigger an asthma attack. I considered putting it in capsules like some have done but I figured out it would take 33 large capsules and that would mean a lot of water to get those down plus at least ten minutes of swallowing them.

Reactions: denix66
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I have the same concerns about being able to get it down. With asthma like I have, some things that irritate my throat can trigger an asthma attack. I considered putting it in capsules like some have done but I figured out it would take 33 large capsules and that would mean a lot of water to get those down plus at least ten minutes of swallowing them.
Yeah and people also said it's harmful such as when the capsule dissolves and the SN makes contact with the stomach it will be painful and give you ulcers, mess with your stomach acid etc etc. Personally I don't mind eating that many pills if it means that I don't have to taste it but idk how the capsules will effect the absorption rate. I wonder why philip ppeh author didn't think of this

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah and people also said it's harmful such as when the capsule dissolves and the SN makes contact with the stomach it will be painful and give you ulcers, mess with your stomach acid etc etc. Personally I don't mind eating that many pills if it means that I don't have to taste it but idk how the capsules will effect the absorption rate. I wonder why philip ppeh author didn't think of this
I've seen something called edible wafer paper made out of rice. But still the same issues with swallowing them. It's a real problem. SN is harsh on the stomach and mostly that issue is due to the acid in your stomach reacting with the SN, so I plan to take acid blockers a few days before. That is also what causes the headache, the SN mixing with the acid in the stomach and creating a gas that give a headache.

Without plenty of water, all those capsules could clump up in the stomach or the esophagus. So I can't help thinking of those capsules getting stuck halfway down. I've had that happen with food, when I have an allergic reaction to a food and my throat closes up.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I've seen something called edible wafer paper made out of rice. But still the same issues with swallowing them. It's a real problem. SN is harsh on the stomach and mostly that issue is due to the acid in your stomach reacting with the SN, so I plan to take acid blockers a few days before. That is also what causes the headache, the SN mixing with the acid in the stomach and creating a gas that give a headache.
oh well i'm not too sure about that since antacids were taken out of the protocol.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I wish they would have explained why. I saw most people for a long time did take antacids. Many also took famotidine which is an excellent over the counter drug for calming the stomach.

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
PPH suggests before drinking N, to take a sip of strong alcohol. Should work likewise for SN.

The alcohol will help to mask the strong taste. Remember, a sip. Not gulp or cup.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Hey guys

Not sure what to say. Once I am ready for CTB I dont give a fuck about the taste. I want to stop my suffering on this planet and could not care less about the taste of some sea water. WTF.

Is this another type of thread "dont use SN because it tastes horrible"???

Not sure if suffering is really that strong if one can spend half an hour writing poems about the taste.

Even Nembutal, the prime choice after SN tastes horrible. Probably even worse.

Without plenty of water, all those capsules could clump up in the stomach or the esophagus. So I can't help thinking of those capsules getting stuck halfway down. I've had that happen with food, when I have an allergic reaction to a food and my throat closes up.
Sorry, but you are just writing unsourced nonsense there.

A mild headache can be caused by blood pressure drop if one does not take pain killer.

Most dont even have any pain at all and just fall unconscious. We have enough reliable data with sources and dont need just another SN scaremongering thread.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LikeAPendulum and outlook56
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Not sure what to say. Once I am ready for CTB I dont give a fuck about the taste. I want to stop my suffering on this planet and could not care less about the taste of some sea water. WTF.

Not sure if suffering is really that strong if one can spend half an hour writing poems about the taste.

For some people, bad taste causes shock (involuntary) and then immediate vomiting. You can try drinking perfume to know what I mean. In the worst case, a person can tie his mouth with tape and squeeze himself if he is truly hopeless. But if you find options to relieve pain, why not use them!

• Informative
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Slf hve hrd of thse papr packges & thre hs nt bn mch sccess wth thm - mght b wrth lookng fr 1 of th/ threds as sme1 dscribd thr xpernce in xperimntng wth ths methd

PS - hve jst lookd fr nme of methd & = 'parachutng' wth papr bt nothng 2 sggest = effctve

Re th/ headche - tht = mstly a blood-prssre issu - acd mght cntribte bt th/ blood prssre = th/ biggst caus

A mild headache can be caused by blood pressure drop if one does not take pain killer.

Most dont even have any pain at all and just fall unconscious. We have enough reliable data with sources and dont need just another SN scaremongering thread.

U R fortun8 tht flavr = nt an issu fr u bt sme ppl r mre senstve t/ thse knds of issus

Ppl havng strggles wth a certn aspct of a methd ds nt hve 2 indic8 tht thy r scre-mongrng

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Obliviate, リンさん and アホペンギン
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
oh well i'm not too sure about that since antacids were taken out of the protocol.
Antacids may reduce absorbtion of NO2- and its poisoning effect. If you want to reduce the amount of HCl in your stomach, I think, proton pump inhibitors (PPI), such as rabeprazole or pantoprazole, would be a better choice.

In case if you have gastritis with an increased level of acid, your stomach may be sensitive to irritating substances, such as NO which may be produced in the reaction

3NaNO2 + 3HCl → 2NO + HNO3 + H2O + 3NaCl

and PPI could help to reduce the negative effect. In case if the gastritis is caused by H. Pylori (it may be revealed via an analysis), eradication of H. Pylori by means of antibiotics combined with PPI would probably the best tactics, because it may reduce overreaction of your stomach on irritating substances a lot.
The alcohol will help to mask the strong taste. Remember, a sip. Not gulp or cup.
This trick may not be working well for everyone. Alcohol may have irritating effect on ill stomach and I wouldn't recommend to use it for people with gastritis or ulcer.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and Meditation guide
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish they would have explained why. I saw most people for a long time did take antacids. Many also took famotidine which is an excellent over the counter drug for calming the stomach.
They removed antacids from the regimen due to a debate on their usefulness, some say that the high acidity in the stomach speeds up absorption while others say otherwise.

But, in my opinion, I think the low acidity actually interupts the absorption. If you don't have enough stomach acid, you can't digest food properly or absorb its nutrients, this is what happens for normal food and I'm convinced that it is the same for SN.

I think its best to keep antacids in the regimen but also its best to keep the protocol as simple as possible as too many medications can cause nausea.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020

You are welcome to block me and please do. I really do not need that kind of f

I don't have the link as I read it a while back but the headache comes when you mix stomach acid, hydrochloric acid, with sodium nitrite. A gas is created that causes headaches. I don't get headaches when my blood pressure is high. This is what I read and don't claim I'm fear mongering please.
Antacids may reduce absorbtion of NO2- and its poisoning effect. If you want to reduce the amount of HCl in your stomach, I think, proton pump inhibitors (PPI), such as rabeprazole or pantoprazole, would be a better choice.

In case if you have gastritis with an increased level of acid, your stomach may be sensitive to irritating substances, such as NO which may be produced in the reaction

3NaNO2 + 3HCl → 2NO + HNO3 + H2O + 3NaCl

and PPI could help to reduce the negative effect. In case if the gastritis is caused by H. Pylori (it may be revealed via an analysis), eradication of H. Pylori by means of antibiotics combined with PPI would probably the best tactics, because it may reduce overreaction of your stomach on irritating substances a lot.

This trick may not be working well for everyone. Alcohol may have irritating effect on ill stomach and I wouldn't recommend to use it for people with gastritis or ulcer.
Have you tried famotidine over the counter medication for gastritis, heartburn and indigestion? I plan to take that.

Also, SN is not food and does not require a breakdown in the stomach like food does so you don't need stomach acid.

Last edited:
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
You are welcome to block me and please do. I really do not need that kind of f

I don't have the link as I read it a while back but the headache comes when you mix stomach acid, hydrochloric acid, with sodium nitrite. A gas is created that causes headaches. I don't get headaches when my blood pressure is high. This is what I read and don't claim I'm fear mongering please.

Have you tried famotidine over the counter medication for gastritis, heartburn and indigestion? I plan to take that.

Also, SN is not food and does not require a breakdown in the stomach like food does so you don't need stomach acid.
Again. No sources. Just "opinions". This kind of "info" is not needed.

Btw, did you breath your gas in the stomach directy back into your lungs or how does this wonder work?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020

Btw, did you breath your gas in the stomach directy back into your lungs or how does this wonder work?
I have asthma. I have had my throat close up on food as I swallow it and had to go to the hospital one time, be put to sleep to have food stuck in my throat removed because I have a condition that is allergic eosinophilic esophagitus. I never know when it will happen. I also know about bollus when capsules clump in the stomach creating a hard ball.

The gas in your stomach causes headaches, I read a scientific paper on it. I know you are not well read but I am. I don't know how it gets to your head, I imagine your blood carries it there.

I am desperate to ctb. I am not scaremongering. Please stop saying that. What is wrong with you? I recognize when a few here are scaremongering but this isn't it. I'm obsessed with the need to ctb. I'm desperate.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I have asthma. I have had my throat close up on food as I swallow it and had to go to the hospital one time, be put to sleep to have food stuck in my throat removed because I have a condition that is allergic eosinophilic esophagitus. I never know when it will happen. I also know about bollus when capsules clump in the stomach creating a hard ball.

The gas in your stomach causes headaches, I read a scientific paper on it. I know you are not well read but I am. I don't know how it gets to your head, I imagine your blood carries it there.

I am desperate to ctb. I am not scaremongering. Please stop saying that.
I read a scientific paper stating that climate change is not real...

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
No, I just know someone who has chronic gastritis, he was suffering from abdominal pains and nausea for a long time. He visited a doctor that suggested to use the urea breath test for H. Pylori. The result was positive, and then a gastroenterologist prescribed him amoxicillin, clarithromycin, rabeprazole, and some probiotics. He said that the therapy helped him to get rid of nauseatic symptoms and reduce abdominal pains. He still can't eat some irritating food like garlic or onion, but he claims that he feels much better than before the therapy.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021

Slf hve alrdy askd u priv8tly 2 stp publc accusatns & passve aggrssn

If ths happns agn am goin2 issu a warnng

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Slf hve alrdy askd u priv8tly 2 stp publc accusatns & passve aggrssn

If ths happns agn am goin2 issu a warnng
Sorry, but asking for sources is what problem exactly?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Sorry, but asking for sources is what problem exactly?

"Btw, did you breath your gas in the stomach directy back into your lungs or how does this wonder work?"

Passve aggrssn

& = ok 2 sy tht u wll nt considr info tht = nt sourcd bt as slf alrdy tld u - u r communic8tng wth suffrng ppl & th/ aggrssn = countr-prodctve t/ constrctve convrsatn

Reactions: Mayonaise and Obliviate
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
"Btw, did you breath your gas in the stomach directy back into your lungs or how does this wonder work?"

Passve aggrssn

& = ok 2 sy tht u wll nt considr info tht = nt sourcd bt as slf alrdy tld u - u r communic8tng wth suffrng ppl & th/ aggrssn = countr-prodctve t/ constrctve convrsatn
Lol, and the direct agressive posts of the other users are fine?

I am suffering as well and I suffer immensily if someone tells wrong information about suicide methods.

After all, nobody of us knows who is real here or not. So stop spreading unsourced info and panic.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you don't have enough stomach acid, you can't digest food properly or absorb its nutrients, this is what happens for normal food and I'm convinced that it is the same for SN.
This isn't the same with SN, it's a salt which is already ionized in the water (drinking). @Dying Knight explained the chemical reaction happening when SN is mixed with HCL (=stomach acid).

The whole process is complex but anyway enough NO2- will be absorbed.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン