• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
I have seeno resources, industrial grade and lots of different types but I wanna be sure about the quality. Can anybody DM me to crosscheck if it's legit,
....is there anybody who ordered from such website and got the ending
What should I look for in the sn to ensure it's legit.

Reactions: Candy Oddball
PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Get a little bit of blood and put it on contact with a small dose of sn, if it turns brown/blue then its sn. If you are looking for an in depth check tho, you might wanna make a use of this

C

Candy Oddball

Jan 10, 2024
I have seeno resources, industrial grade and lots of different types but I wanna be sure about the quality. Can anybody DM me to crosscheck if it's legit,
is there any guide to getting it

rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
mine was legit, it was available on am**on but got removed. you need to do the purity test which is on this website ig
Get a little bit of blood and put it on contact with a small dose of sn, if it turns brown/blue then its sn. If you are looking for an in depth check tho, you might wanna make a use of this
yes the sn blood test is pretty legit, it worked for me
also if it helps one of my friends on this site successfully ctb with SN from j*omart, you might wanna check that out too

C

Candy Oddball

Jan 10, 2024
mine was legit, it was available on am**on but got removed. you need to do the purity test which is on this website ig

yes the sn blood test is pretty legit, it worked for me
also if it helps one of my friends on this site successfully ctb with SN from j*omart, you might wanna check that out too
i have ordered it. There are some worries such as vomiting it out, and suggested stuff to prevent it is not easily available. If SN taken in large amount will it be quick. I want to be certain with this method.

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
i have ordered it. There are some worries such as vomiting it out, and suggested stuff to prevent it is not easily available. If SN taken in large amount will it be quick. I want to be certain with this method.
Bro, I think purity matters I ordered SN from sn*pdeal, and it's scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. It's labog*ns, and according to their website it is 97% purity. However, I need to do a blood test to confirm it.

C

Candy Oddball

Jan 10, 2024
mine is from j**mart. Let me know the result of test, i won't be able to do it myself. Mine will arrive by 19. But will taking a large amount help ?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Bro, I think purity matters I ordered SN from sn*pdeal, and it's scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. It's labog*ns, and according to their website it is 97% purity. However, I need to do a blood test to confirm it.
I ordered lab*g*ns from sh*pc*ues. The manufacture date was mentioned as 06/2023. It's slightly older stock than I would've liked. Could you please let me know if the one from sn*pd*al is newer than that? I'll try and pm you on Thursday if it's OK with you..

Does anyone plan to test it with a proper nitrite testing kit.. Wonder which one of the ones on am*z*n is good enough for this?

rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
you definitely need antiemetics and benzos if you want to be unconscious and not puke it out. i suggest you complain of nausea and get antiemetics, which are pretty reachable. benzos are a bit more harder to get tho. you need to have a prescription for sure

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Do let me know if it's good enough or not. I've also got it from sn*deal, same brand but waiting on the testing kit
I ordered lab*g*ns from sh*pc*ues. The manufacture date was mentioned as 06/2023. It's slightly older stock than I would've liked. Could you please let me know if the one from sn*pd*al is newer than that? I'll try and pm you on Thursday if it's OK with you..

Does anyone plan to test it with a proper nitrite testing kit.. Wonder which one of the ones on am*z*n is good enough for this?
Dude. Don't buy from sh*pc*ues. They gave me Lab*g*ns sodium nitrate. Wasted my money. Buy from lab*g*ns from sn**deal instead, atleast the label says sodium nitrite 97%.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Do let me know if it's good enough or not. I've also got it from sn*deal, same brand but waiting on the testing kit

Dude. Don't buy from sh*pc*ues. They gave me Lab*g*ns sodium nitrate. Wasted my money. Buy from lab*g*ns from sn**deal instead, atleast the label says sodium nitrite 97%.
Mine is sodium nitrite alright, molecular formula, molecular mass mentioned is correct.. Just that I'd have preferred it to be more recent.. But yeah if it's not reliable sn*pd*al semms to be the way to go..

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Mine is sodium nitrite alright, molecular formula, molecular mass mentioned is correct.. Just that I'd have preferred it to be more recent.. But yeah if it's not reliable sn*pd*al semms to be the way to go..
I had also bought sodium nitrite 97%, same brand but they delivered sodium nitrate

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Did you try returning it, raising the issue with customer care?
No I didn't bother since it would've been too much of a hassle. I don't want much back and forth for SN just to be on the safer side

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
It's a strange website. I couldn't get in touch with customer care. The number given does not have an option for a customer care executive.. All other options are just automated bots on WhatsApp and so on.. I was able to get in touch with someone on snapdeal.. So think it's preferable.

C

Candy Oddball

Jan 10, 2024
you definitely need antiemetics and benzos if you want to be unconscious and not puke it out. i suggest you complain of nausea and get antiemetics, which are pretty reachable. benzos are a bit more harder to get tho. you need to have a prescription for sure
Is vomiting certainly going to happen? Even if i did puke it, will it still work?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Please update us when you receive it!

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Do let me know if it's good enough or not. I've also got it from sn*deal, same brand but waiting on the testing kit.
Update: Got the testing kit, and did a quick test. I think it might not be accurate since i live with my parents and had to rush the process.

I followed the steps on this guide :

Since my weighing scale did not have 0.1g accuracy, used 3g of SN instead. And my syringe was also of 20ml because of which I'm not sure if the quantity is precise.

Anyway, I have attached my results and SN seems good. I'll do a thorough testing once I'm going to CTB

Attachments

• 20240312_185254.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: grahf
Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
Update: I received the wrong product, but I reached out to customer care and they are arranging a replacement. I'm not sure when I'll receive the correct product though.

C

Candy Oddball

Jan 10, 2024
Yesterday received the Iso*hem SN from Ji*mart. It says 96% assay, hope its good enough.
In morning ate little. Now whole day fast and minimal water sips. At 11 pm 3 pills of Antiematic - Damstal (Domperidone).
12 pm - SN drink. Though it's rough measurement, approx 1 tbsp. I might post symptoms if i could.

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
Update: I received the wrong product, but I reached out to customer care and they are arranging a replacement. I'm not sure when I'll receive the correct product though.
Update: received SN
Photos Link 🔗 : SN

Last edited: