• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gelos82

Gelos82

Mar 15, 2024
I have been searching for SN sources in the U.K. or sources that ship to the U.K. for a while and I haven't been able to find anything. Has anyone managed to get some SN recently to the U.K.? I think I might have to give up on this method.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Good luck finding them. Despite claims in other threads on here they seem to have become very hard to obtain reliably since the initial panic about them a few years ago. I haven't come across anything I'd call a reliable source after a fair bit of searching (all though they seem to show up regularly in "street valium" pills in my country).

Also remember if you do get ahold of any they are insanely potent. Be very careful unpacking them and avoid breathing any dust until you're ready to take them and remember that they can be very hazardous to other people/animals in the vicinity.