• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SorrowSolution_25

Pathetic little fella
Feb 17, 2024
Newly 18, joined right after I turned 18, so I'm still in the education system. Pretty sure our chemistry lab has some SN, since we used it a while back when I was 14 for a project. Not very big on this one, but I still live in my parent's home and buying SN would make them real suspicious, since they're pretty protective of me. Not that I blame them. I truly adore my parents, but this life isn't for me. Should I trick my chemistry teacher into giving me some SN? I think I can trick her fairly easily if I lie a little to her, I feel kinda bad but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Not sure if it's industrial grade, though. Are pharmacists willing to give this stuff out easily?

• Aww..
Reactions: chandannh
C

chandannh

Mar 11, 2024
But how do you plan on using it? Even I am looking for a way out. Could you please let me know?

S

SorrowSolution_25

Pathetic little fella
Feb 17, 2024
Honestly, I don't have much to go off of because I still live with my parents and don't want to make em worry. The plan is to finish up some loose ends, cleanse myself of some things I don't need anybody to know, then pick up SN, fast for at least a day and take a high dose. Only thing I'm worried about is not having access to anti-emetics, but yeah. I'll be looking for those for now. Wish you luck too.

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I don't want to intend to be patronising but you are just 18, maybe you should try some therapy medicine if you are depressed and even then if you don't feel good maybe ctb. Basically I am saying try all other options before