• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Seems like it's been a while since there has been discussion about getting SN in Australia, unless I've missed more recent posts.

Other than chemical suppliers, with whom one must provide a poisons licence, it seems difficult to get. I'm pretty green when it comes to searching dark web markets for it, but nonetheless no luck still.

Has anyone found success in Australia getting their hands on it? I have access to antiemetics, so the actual SN is the final piece of the puzzle.

Happy for someone to DM me if they have a source or specific info they are willing to share.

Thanks šŸ˜Š

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i am also interested purchasing SN in australia if anyone has any sources

825hp

825hp

hi
Apr 2, 2023
I would also love to know, also how did you get your hands on antiemetics? Thanks

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
has anyone been able to source sn successfully in Australia recently, i dont trust any of the sources iv found so far

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
I've since found it through MDS, and successfully had it delivered into the country. I'm yet to test its purity however.
I would also love to know, also how did you get your hands on antiemetics? Thanks
GP prescription

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I'm also interested in a SN source for Australia, if anyone knows a source and could help me I would really appreciate it