• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I wish I had access to N and could guarantee a peaceful exit....but I'm forced to try with SN. I am very worried about gagging it up, even with the Meto, as the taste is horrible from what I hear. I'll use a peppermint before and after and pray I can keep it down long enough to work. Most likely vomiting will occur since it's a poison. But I am alone and have rear that even with vomiting CTB is likely to occur? Praying for very little pain and the regimen to work!! Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
how are you? what are you doing right now?

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
i see. sounds like you are really worried about gagging or vomiting. do you have a phobia?

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
i see. sounds like you are really worried about gagging or vomiting. do you have a phobia?
I just am sensitive to bad tastes. Even if I manage to get it down most people do vomit still. Hopefully the antiemetic helps some. If I vomit it better still work to CTB because I'm not calling paramedics

• Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
its gonna be gross. that is just part of it. what time is it where you are?

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
I imagine it will be uncomfortable but not too painful. I'm sorry hat it's come down to this, brother, but I wish you the best in your plans. And even if you say you are alone, you still have us to talk to. Don't be afraid to speak with any of us :hug:

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Overcoming SI can be hard, don't be too hard on yourself. It's okay if today isn't the day

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I'm more worried about throwing up and the repercussions of a failed attempt. I NEED this to work so bad

Reactions: whitefeather
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Throwing up is very possible even with antiemetics. Just make sure you have another (extra) drink ready and it should be fine:)

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
Throwing up is very possible even with antiemetics. Just make sure you have another (extra) drink ready and it should be fine:)
Won't I throw up a second time? How will I know if enough got in my blood? I'm worried about getting some SN in me, but throwing up enough so I won't pass out and die. I don't want to call the paramedics, but don't want long term horrible health repercussions. I already have many chronic health issues

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Won't I throw up a second time? How will I know if enough got in my blood? I'm worried about getting some SN in me, but throwing up enough so I won't pass out and die. I don't want to call the paramedics, but don't want long term horrible health repercussions. I already have many chronic health issues
If you throw up the first time make sure to wait a few minutes and calm down for a bit..when you feel a bit better and ready to drink more then take the second drink. But anyways, when you take the drink, no matter if it's the first one or second one- try to go to sleep immediately. Going to sleep after drinking is the most important part because you want to be unconscious for the painful part

Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I will take my propanalol soon and 1.5mg of Klonopin to help with anxiety/sleep. Also have the acetaminophen, Tagamet, and more meto
I'm 150 pounds so was gonna do 20g of SN in like 50 to 60ml of luke warm tap water
I don't think I'd be able to sleep until unconsciousness kicks in. Hopefully fairly quickly! Best case scenario would be not throwing up, but I am doubtful of that. If I throw up is it still likely to succeed?

Last edited:
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Klonopin peaks in effectiveness four hours after being taken, where Xanax kicks in almost instantly. Klonopin is far more powerful, and the more anxious one is, the more powerfully the Klonopin can counteract that.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
It's very individual, many people throw up without AE but there im have also been people who haven't taken AE and not thrown up. Many people prepare a second glass and I don't know of any reports of anyone's surviving a second glass. Wishing you peace

Reactions: LongLostNoHope
L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
Klonopin peaks in effectiveness four hours after being taken, where Xanax kicks in almost instantly. Klonopin is far more powerful, and the more anxious one is, the more powerfully the Klonopin can counteract that.
I'll take the klonopin now

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I will take my propanalol soon and 1.5mg of Klonopin to help with anxiety/sleep. Also have the acetaminophen, Tagamet, and more meto
I'm 150 pounds so was gonna do 20g of SN in like 50 to 60ml of luke warm tap water
I don't think I'd be able to sleep until unconsciousness kicks in. Hopefully fairly quickly! Best case scenario would be not throwing up, but I am doubtful of that. If I throw up is it still likely to succeed?
I think it is very likely to succeed.

It might not be as bad as you think with the taste. By the time you are nauseated to vomit it should be absorbed.

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
I think it is very likely to succeed.

It might not be as bad as you think with the taste. By the time you are nauseated to vomit it should be absorbed.
Let's pray it gets absorbed quickly and I dont vomit right away. I did the Meto regimen and will take 30mg half an hour before the SN
almost time for the acetaminophen. Maybe in 15 minutes
it's getting closer! So unreal

Last edited: