leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
Hi, my last attempt didn't work and I'm already done.
I'm eastern european, I have a source, but I don't know how to order it to the UK as authorities here know. Should I contact the seller or? How does it work?
Ps i don't have any possibility to go back to my country. I thought about asking my family to ship it to me but they don't know how and would suspect things.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hi, my last attempt didn't work and I'm already done.
I'm eastern european, I have a source, but I don't know how to order it to the UK as authorities here know. Should I contact the seller or? How does it work?
Ps i don't have any possibility to go back to my country. I thought about asking my family to ship it to me but they don't know how and would suspect things.

UK is a difficult country in many aspects. If they don't send and say to contact, I guess you have no choice but to call the source for advice on what to do. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't understand shipping to the UK

Reactions: Nettles
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
UK is a difficult country in many aspects. If they don't send and say to contact, I guess you have no choice but to call the source for advice on what to do. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't understand shipping to the UK
I will correct You...first at all i noticed that You are very active here, that is fine, but I also noticed that You are sometimes wrong. For example why are You so sure about SN method that is painless and peaceful if You go correctly with plan? There is no proof that is painless, a lot of statements actually says that is not. Also You have to consider that if someone is not writing anymore it does not mean it is uncounsious.
But....answering to the question, yes, you can order SN to UK from PL now without giving any explanations to the seller. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, it was delivered without any problems.
No questions, nothing, no checks, just delivered by normal worldwide courier company same as all other normal parcels. Now i will explain You why, because it is not illegal first at all, it is normal product, same as You can buy all other chemicals that you use on daily basis. Bleach can kill You as well when You will drink it and You can buy it everywhere. Second at all customs are not involved into legal products from legal companies. Wellfare check can only happen if You was already hospitalized after suicide and You was marked in the system, but even there it is very rare.
The only reason why there was no shipments to UK from PL was an internal company policy of the sellers. They was shipping only to EU countries because of the agreement with courier. You have to remember that UK is not part of EU anymore.
Three weeks ago they have changed their policy and You can normally order to UK. When You selecting a country there is United Kingdom, before there was not available.
No checks, no questions, no email, no need to have company, nothing.
Hope it will help You....and i hope You will find what You looking for.

Reactions: LostSoul1965
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
That's what I thought, that not being part of the EU would influence shipments and many other things, but I guess @leap_from_life is still having problems getting them shipped to the UK. Maybe you need another source?

As for the other thing, I have known people who took N and their stomach didn't hurt at all, and I have been able to access a couple of videos of people who took SN, except for the itchy throat, stomach upset and pain. head, until the moment of unconsciousness, I consider that it is not painful at all. I have suffered a lot of pain and honestly, that is not unbearable pain. That's why I'm so sure. If you want to make me doubt I won't stop you, but you won't be able to convince me otherwise.

But each person is different and I suppose there will be people who have taken it with some condition that they were unaware of or decided not to comment on. I understand that an ulcer is very painful. These stories may be from people who cannot tolerate much pain. I trust the method, I have pills to reduce the symptoms described in most cases and that will help me more than those who could not access them. I'm not afraid, what does it cost me to endure 20 minutes of pain if I get the eternal happiness I'm looking for? It doesn't cost me anything. It's a small price to pay.

I don't think I'll be able to write when I do it, but I will be on the call with someone most likely, I will allow them to write everything I went through from minute 1, all for the "science"

leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
That's what I thought, that not being part of the EU would influence shipments and many other things, but I guess @leap_from_life is still having problems getting them shipped to the UK. Maybe you need another source?

As for the other thing, I have known people who took N and their stomach didn't hurt at all, and I have been able to access a couple of videos of people who took SN, except for the itchy throat, stomach upset and pain. head, until the moment of unconsciousness, I consider that it is not painful at all. I have suffered a lot of pain and honestly, that is not unbearable pain. That's why I'm so sure. If you want to make me doubt I won't stop you, but you won't be able to convince me otherwise.

But each person is different and I suppose there will be people who have taken it with some condition that they were unaware of or decided not to comment on. I understand that an ulcer is very painful. These stories may be from people who cannot tolerate much pain. I trust the method, I have pills to reduce the symptoms described in most cases and that will help me more than those who could not access them. I'm not afraid, what does it cost me to endure 20 minutes of pain if I get the eternal happiness I'm looking for? It doesn't cost me anything. It's a small price to pay.
Exactly I don't give a single fuck about few minutes of pain, the psychical one I feel is way fucking worse and I'm not scared of it
I've tried to find any other source and as I'm native speaker I looked through many of them but couldn't find the one with UK shipment
Maybe I'm just retarded

Everything except N hurts anyway

I don't think I'll be able to write when I do it, but I will be on the call with someone most likely, I will allow them to write everything I went through from minute 1, all for the "science"
Search for moonicide reports here on ss it was already documented

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024

Well, i m not trying to convince You, i also read a lot of documented reports of SN and most of them wasn't too nice. But i can agree with You that only way to find it out is to go this road. I hope i will manage to get N but if no then i will go with SN as well. This is not about pain as a pain, this is about that in strong pain SI will kick in.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Well, i m not trying to convince You, i also read a lot of documented reports of SN and most of them wasn't too nice. But i can agree with You that only way to find it out is to go this road. I hope i will manage to get N but if no then i will go with SN as well. This is not about pain as a pain, this is about that in strong pain SI will kick in.
As far as I know, it could only be done in Peru, right? I have an acquaintance who is going to use it this month.

That's why I'm going to take sleeping pills and benzos, to try to override the SI and try to fall asleep before I pass out, if that's possible.

anon7245

anon7245

Jun 8, 2024
Have you considered another method if this one failed