• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Hi guys

I'm gonna ctb the day after tomorrow and I was re checking my pill list

I have clonazepam for sedative which I wanted to take 1 or 2 of it 60 minutes before I drink sn

In pph said 20×30 mg of oxazepam or 50×10 mg Valium [ which is like 15_25 mg of clonazepam (I searched but not 100 percent sure)]
Which look carzy
like overdose but I want to die so

My question Should I take like 1 mg one hour before and 10mg right befor or after drink

Does it gonna cause nausea?
On the paper it should calm you down and pass out fast but in real life can this much pill mess up the plan?

What do you think?
Should I keep it simple ?

(By the way I'm not gonna take propranolol)

Please share your thoughts on this

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Take enough to make you calm, that would be a bit more than your normal dosage. Don't take too much, its unnecessary and it may cause nausea because you'd have to mix all those into a drink, the drink would cause nausea.

Reactions: odazai
Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Take enough to make you calm, that would be a bit more than your normal dosage. Don't take too much, its unnecessary and it may cause nausea because you'd have to mix all those into a drink, the drink would cause nausea.
OK so I'm gonna just take one or two

I just now took my first pill
Less than 40 hours till I ctb

Wish me luck

Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
OK so I'm gonna just take one or two

I just now took my first pill
Less than 40 hours till I ctb

Wish me luck
Take some pills throughout these few days to calm yourself down as well.

Good luck, I will be thinking about you.

• Love
Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Clonazepam is relatively long-acting benzo, it can take more than 60 minutes to get full effects from it. But see how you feel, good luck!

Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Clonazepam is relatively long-acting benzo, it can take more than 60 minutes to get full effects from it. But see how you feel, good luck!
I tried it and it take at least one or two hour to kick so I mabye I take one mg 3 hours before I ctb then a another one mg 2 hours befor I ctb

Upvote 0