Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
According to my online Tracker, my SN is taking its time to get to me, presumably on the Siberian Express.

I have visions of me opening the box and beginning the process right away. I mean right away. Open box, start coundown.

I'm guessing that's not exactly realistic. How long ago did you get yours and how whimsical was your desire to do it right then and there, so to speak?

Reactions: Lostandlooking, purplesmoothie, Homecoming and 4 others
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
According to my online Tracker, my SN is taking its time to get to me, presumably on the Siberian Express.

I have visions of me opening the box and beginning the process right away. I mean right away. Open box, start coundown.

I'm guessing that's not exactly realistic. How long ago did you get yours and how whimsical was your desire to do it right then and there, so to speak?
Hi Friend
TBH I've not even ordered mine not cause I've changed my mind but I need pure SN not ones with sodium salt added it won't work so despite my emotional state being up in the air my plans still the same
I know how you feel cause SN is the ticket to ctb so of course you will feel that way

Sorry your life has come to this point just as mine has
Here for you :heart:
Peace & Hugs:hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Nunyabinniss, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
aprox 1 month

Reactions: Nunyabinniss and purplesmoothie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Mine took forever and I had to chase the seller up several times, it did arrive in the end. But this was about 9 months ago when you could buy it in the UK.

Reactions: purplesmoothie, charlottewilts, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
less than a week :O

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Ohhhh no ! Oh god! Help me how am I suppose to even get pure SN In the UK now god I'm stuck !

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and clocktower
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Had mine arrive at the end of the June, was originally planning to CTB mid June but the shipment delayed those plans. I've been planning since, but I just keep putting it off. Hopefully soon.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Glad yours is on the way! I always knew I wouldn't be using mine right away, but the overwhelming amount I see using it got me nervous and I wanted to get it while the gettin' was good. Right now I'm still thinking 2-3 weeks, but my actual deadline for it isn't for 6 weeks. I do check to make sure my bottle is still where I left it first thing every morning, its just as much a part of the routine as coffee now lol. And I often find myself rereading the label and holding it for comfort. I get impulses where I just feel ready and want to stop fucking around and just get it done, but I really want to do this after I've prepared as well as possible and am in a calm state of mind. I hope you get yours soon, its a comfort just to know its there.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, esse_est_percipi, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 1 other person
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Mine isn't here yet. Ordered last week and according to tracking it should be here Friday

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Mine only took 6 days to arrive

Reactions: icanhasnick
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I can't remember exactly but I know it was no longer than a week. I still need to get an antiemetic and an acid reducer.

A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Mine arrived in February and it's been sat in my cupboard since. This Sunday is the day I'm going to finally use it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, falloutcarter13 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Mine only took 3 days because I ordered it from my own country

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming and Deleted member 18655
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friends
Just A Simple Question Is It Hard To Get Pure SN In The UK?? Trust Me Nobody Is Pushing This On Me It's My Own Choice & Decision I Am An Adult And Yes To Actually Have It In My Hands Would Make My Mind Much More Calmer Right Now Any Help Pls PM Me

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Friends
Just A Simple Question Is It Hard To Get Pure SN In The UK?? Trust Me Nobody Is Pushing This On Me It's My Own Choice & Decision I Am An Adult And Yes To Actually Have It In My Hands Would Make My Mind Much More Calmer Right Now Any Help Pls PM Me
It's gotten a lot harder for sure. When I first got mine, it was on a popular auction site but seems like all the listings have been removed. Many sellers will now only sell to businesses.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Nop0int

Nop0int

Jul 19, 2020
Mine arrived today, it only took 4 days, I buy it for cheap around 2$ a 100g, don't know if it pure or not

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It's in Poland today. Progress...! :tongue:

This week: appointment to get meto, declutter apartment, make list of who gets emails

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: icanhasnick and Despairing
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Sh*tttttttttttt

I just checked the Tracker. Yesterday it was in Poland. Now it's here! I have no idea how long until I get it in my mailbox but :shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy: It's as good as here. I just laid down to hopefully get a little sleep. That won't be happening now!

Woah... Theoretically I could have meto's tomorrow and then it's all up to me.

Giphy

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
Lucky! im stil trying to find a seller in belgium that can garantee a high enough percentage

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Mine took 3 weeks and arrived the day it was expected from the start

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Mine's somewhere in T.O. right now :hmph:

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I just ordered 99.6% SN a few hours ago (locally manufactured), I chose next day shipping, hopefully it arrived next morning/afternoon :smiling:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I also chose 96% SN. But I assumed SN was SN, now I have to think there could be additives? Now I'm upset because I didn't think it could be different

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
The SN took 4 weeks. The AE and Prop. has been almost 2 months and currently "processing" in Frankfurt.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Five months ago, but since some of the process sounded less than comfortable and getting what I needed to build my own ReBreather was just as easy or easier I decided to go with just falling asleep via hypoxia. I tested my ReBreather using a pulse oximeter and it works fine.

Reactions: icanhasnick
L

Lame Old Duke

May 17, 2020
Mine arrived on Monday only took two weeks to arrive

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
its funny when you think like 1% of the forum who bought it have actually used it.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
its funny when you think like 1% of the forum who bought it have actually used it.
I wondered. Where did you get that stat?

I want it to get here so I can find out how determined I am. I've got a plan ready and will have everything I need. Having the SN will make it real and I want to know if, as I think @falloutcarter13 put it, it brings a sense of power actually having it. I want to know if that power pushes me forward or scares me. Right now I want to put the Regime in place as soon as the SN comes; I have a feeling I'll go through some ups and down before I actually do it. I just want it here so I can find out.

Wednesday morning: Well, I don't know what to think now. I just checked the tracking. My package was in Poland before the weekend, in Toronto over the weekend and now it says the package is still in Warsaw. :ohh:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13, Toobrokentofix and Sinai Silence