complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
It will arrive and i will have all the means necessary. I only got enough for two tries and won't set a second glass up as want a chance to try again if fail so will keep it in an air tight container nearby.
As for date I think it will be Monday as can visit mum over weekend and hug her and casually tell her i love her.
I am scared of my SI but have a helpline that i will call once benzos kick in as i have checked they have no way to trace me and i will tell them the antidote for if i do freak out and tell them where i am.
I will not write letters they just won't cut it or say the right things or show enough of my love and reasons why I have decided this is the only way also if I fail i don't want them as can say i was messing with it all and now see I didn't want to die. This shld shorten any enforced hospital stay. IF being the word as i don't plan to mess up or back out as this hurt and shame of all that me is now too much to bare.
I will say this, as this is a confidential site, that i loved my GP and Nurse and my friends and D have a very VERY special piece of my heart and soul. But i am in mental pain and cannot adjust to myself and myself in this world and nor can I take the embarrassment from me at the GP surgery and nor even the bit of embarrassment i have caused at work.
I hate hurting my mum and this will be my biggest shame if i survive or back out as she will feel I have let her down!! šŸ˜­ also she will be sad when I do pass to the other side as she is my mum after all.
I love my dogs and they have kept me alive and joyful at times for their four years with me at my side. But they are animals and i have great anxiety of their passing as they will of done so possibly before mine!!
Thats enough rambling from me. I just hope and prayer i can put my suffering and the the others i have caused suffering to to rest finally as that's the fairest thing i can now do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tony24 and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.