• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Pros and cons for all. Especially if you live in SE England. Hang thee and then throw thee? Off the fucking 400+ft cliff? Or just hang your sorry ass in the woods? SN is tedious and sounds unpleasant but will no doubt do the job.

Discuss!

Last edited:
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
If you have the balls to throw yourself off a cliff, do it. It's quick and easy. Otherwise, I would choose the good old rope. I don't know about SN. Haven't informed myself because I have no connections or money to get it. But I imagine the problem there is not being able to tell if the chemical composition and/or quality of the stuff one bought is right/good. I mean, if I got SN from a shady dealer I had no guarantee it would even work

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I can't think of any pros for jumping just for me personally. I wouldn't be able do it ever. I suppose if you could do it,it's got a good cost vs effectiveness ratio.You get a lot of bang for your buck. you don't really need buy anything. You don't really need follow some overly complicated guide that involves fasting and having taking half of boots chemist's stockroom with it just to "take the edge off things" so it's easy to pull off without major planning
Pretty much all of the above goes for hanging.
Sn cons it's going taste like shite,it will make you vomit, you might be one of the unlucky ones who seem to suffer pretty badly before you pass out.If you want to take it with all the added meds your going to end up spending a fair bit of cash if you can't get prescriptions.A fair bit of forward planning is needed.
Pro's it is pretty lethal, you might just strike it lucky and pass out fast.

shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
I don't know anything about SN. But one thing I was asking myself, was why no one considers ctb with Pentobarbital (one brand name is the infamous Nembutal)?
It's literally the substance of choice in euthanasia. Why the complicated hassle with SN? Just curious. Because it is harder to come by?

The only reason I didn't order pentobarbital is the fact that I have no guarantee it will work. I mean, I cannot go to a chemist and say: "Hey, will this stuff work"? Also, I haven't got the 600 bucks for it and probably never will.
But other than that, you just need a dose of Pentobarbital and a med which will prevent you from vomiting. I forgot the name of the latter.

Last edited:
Reactions: botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
SN sounds complicated to get, especially if you're living with others who will notice the package coming. But I think it's one of the nicer methods, it definitely seems more comfortable than jumping/hanging. Hanging seems less scary than jumping to me, but maybe I'm just afraid of heights. I don't think my SI would allow for me to plummet down from over 400ft though. Hanging can be painful, which is why I think partial suspension is better, but it feels more straightforward than the other two. Getting access to tall buildings/cliffs is more complicated than getting access to some rope and a sturdy place to hang, at least in my opinion. Maybe jumping would be the quickest though, which is a bonus. What do you think?

shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
The thing with hanging other than suspension hanging is you only feel pain if you do it wrong. If the drop height, noose and positioning of the knot are correct, it will break your neck in the fraction of a second. Which is the whole point and why I chose to die by it in a couple of days.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Always thought jumping would be easy, a friend jumped and perfect ctb. I tried myself and failed. Now going to try other poisons before I hopefully get SN. Just can't do hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
All of us would choose SN or some kind of painless chemical solution, ideally.
Right now, I'm thinking about my cousin who ctb'd. He was in the medical field. But I don't know how he did it, exactly, i know he ingested stuff but i don't know what exactly. And i don't feel like asking, for a variety of reasons you can guess.
And the truth is I'm scared, too. Scared of failing, scared of succeeding, too.
I'm not feeling very well, right now, that's for sure.