-7:30am: 10mg primperan
-3:30pm: 10mg primperan
-11:30pm: 10mg primperan

Day 3

-7:30am: 10mg primperan
-3:30pm: 10mg primperan
-3:45pm: 800mg tagamet
4:30pm: 20g SN in 100ml water

I'm then thinking about shooting myself in the mouth with a shotgun or handgun if I don't lose consciousness after one hour of drinking SN.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Why not just shooting yourself?
To be honest, guns make me a bit nervous, even though they are probably one of the most reliable ways.
It will be easier for me to drink SN if that makes any sense. I'm hoping the gun can be my backup if the SN doesn't make me lose consciousness quickly enough. If I don't quickly enough die from the SN intake, hopefully, the gunshot wound will kill me.

• Aww..
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Why not just shooting yourself?
Yeah if you have a gun then the SN is moot. Likewise, if you have an anti-emetic, the acid reducer and 20 mg then you really don't need the gun. If you're concerned about not passing out, take a sleep aid shortly before SN (like 10-20 minutes before).

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I see no point drinking SN before shooting. It may on the contrary make you dizzy and fail the shoot, don't you think?

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I see no point drinking SN before shooting. It may on the contrary make you dizzy and fail the shoot, don't you think?
That's true actually. Thanks for pointing that out

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
To be honest, guns make me a bit nervous, even though they are probably one of the most reliable ways.
It will be easier for me to drink SN if that makes any sense. I'm hoping the gun can be my backup if the SN doesn't make me lose consciousness quickly enough. If I don't quickly enough die from the SN intake, hopefully, the gunshot wound will kill me.

I didn't read up enough about SN I guess - I had been thinking it was a one-time thingy. Not three days. Ugh.
Yeah I also have a gun and I don't like the idea of putting it in my mouth and making it go bang.
It's indecent. But then, I have CO-verkill.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
That's true actually. Thanks for pointing that out

I don't think so. Once you know how exactly to point it, it's not hard - and once you learned how to handle a gun, you never unlearn it.
It's the last resort, once the Indians are riding all around, no wheels on your wagon, you will lose all inhibitions and use it...

M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
I completely agree with that statement, mixing methods usually leads to failure. Focus on one and there you go.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say that if you have the gun, use the gun instead of SN instead of mixing methods as that leaves more room for error. Being incapacitated and/or having motor function compromised would lead to a greater chance of failure due to not being able to angle the weapon correctly or flinching, jerking the gun from the correct aimpoint.

On the other way around, if you have SN and the right drugs with it and various things to ensure it's success, then having SN + antiemetics and other drugs that compliment it (making sure you don't vomit back up or piss it out) would have sufficient. Personally, since I have a firearm myself, I'm just going with the firearm (if and when the time comes for me).

M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
Firearms seems easier but at the same time its though I dont know how to explain but I can completely understand the op. If I had a gun, I would still be looking for something smoothier and more peaceful.