• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
Basically live in an area where SN is illegal and you can't buy it online anymore. This happened last year, first time I ordered SN it got lost in the mail. Afterwards it was banned and they would not deliver it to me. Please DM me.

• Aww..
Reactions: sleepingintherain, LoiteringClouds, HopeIsLost and 1 other person
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
It's sickening how governments take our freedom to be free of pain and suffering. I get them putting restriction on drugs that make people high, but this is just evil

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, lifewasawillowtv, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Slightly off-topic but since I need to vent about this too, government here, constant changes to FCA regulations and other things keeping most of us poor, as well as alive. They want the elite to be rich and happy, everybody else to be just a cog, wageslave, consumer or whatever. /rant

Anyway I'm sorry for your situation, it's awful that even SN is illegal where you are. You should have the right to dignity and peace wherever you are.

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Damn, that title scared me

Reactions: HopeIsLost
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Many people are in the same situation and travel.

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
Whoa... How on earth do you do this?
I thought about that method myself for a while! I think it's pretty chill if you manage to make the seal of the car tight enough that the monoxide rises to deadly levels

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not even surprised that happened to SN. It's so horrible and so incredibly cruel how many humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape on their own terms even know they never even consented to existing in this hellish reality in the first place. Humans are such a disgusting species with how many do all they can to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering as much as possible, I really wish suicide is straightforward, it'd be such a relief to just easily cease existing in peace.

Reactions: NowhereCabin and divinemistress36
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Dont know what possibilities you have. But traveling to another country in which it can be found easily is an option but requires that one dies overseas basically. Or just finding another method back where one lives.

D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
Dont know what possibilities you have. But traveling to another country in which it can be found easily is an option but requires that one dies overseas basically. Or just finding another method back where one lives.
Can't travel to another country. Need another method, currently looking into 1,4 butanediol. I need something quick and simple, ideally something I can ingest and doesn't require any set-up.

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
I suggest looking into night-night method. It's surprisingly easy and painless
Can't see the government banning gorilla tape and cornhole bags anytime soon...

D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
I suggest looking into night-night method. It's surprisingly easy and painless
Can't see the government banning gorilla tape and cornhole bags anytime soon...
Please elaborate.