seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
It's been a while since I've visited this forum. Had some ups and downs but I'm back here (an obvious and inevitable outcome haha). I really had a long time to think about my decisions and I failed to change my mind about ctb.

SN would be my method of choice but it is only allowed for organisations or schools to possess SN. I cannot buy it as an individual locally so I was looking at some international options. I'm just wondering if it can pass through customs at all. I know for a fact that there are a lot of "illegal" packages sent to Korea without issues but I don't know if chemicals are easier to detect or what.

If anyone knows of a supplier that has successfully shipped to other countries please let me know. I am taking it slow and considering my options but I would really like to get SN. If all else fails I'll take the risk and just jump from my bedroom window which is on the 15th floor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I have the same issue with availability in my country. SN has many restrictions and require a license to import. It was my ideal method after the information I gathered on this forum but all quick, dignified and peaceful methods are illegal. I'm currently on day 4 of VSED and there's a chance I choose drowning depending on the time and discomfort. It's not the choice I would make ideally because I don't want to make a public display or traumatize anyone who has to find me but it's the governments fault for robbing me of every humane method.
Good luck finding your SN. I'm sorry you're in the same boat as me.

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
It's been a while since I've visited this forum. Had some ups and downs but I'm back here (an obvious and inevitable outcome haha). I really had a long time to think about my decisions and I failed to change my mind about ctb.

SN would be my method of choice but it is only allowed for organisations or schools to possess SN. I cannot buy it as an individual locally so I was looking at some international options. I'm just wondering if it can pass through customs at all. I know for a fact that there are a lot of "illegal" packages sent to Korea without issues but I don't know if chemicals are easier to detect or what.

If anyone knows of a supplier that has successfully shipped to other countries please let me know. I am taking it slow and considering my options but I would really like to get SN. If all else fails I'll take the risk and just jump from my bedroom window which is on the 15th floor.
세관에 걸리면 경챨조사 들어올까요?