• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
So I was thinking about how I like the idea of low chance of brain damage with SN plus it's reliability and I like the idea that with N you have some euphoria and peace that comes quick. I have seen some listings on the DW for N, not gonna say where, but I wouldn't trust it and it's incredibly expensive either way. My idea was: take SN with the anti emetic BUT also take GHB, which is a lot easier to find and is a lot cheaper. At doses of 50mg/kg profound unconsciousness is achieved in 5-10 mins and lasts for up to 4 hours. This way you kind of get the best of both worlds. Any thoughts or criticism are very welcome.

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
What is ghb anyway??

GHB is used as a recreational substance for its alcohol-like effects. While a common recreational dose is 3 grams, a dose of 5 - 10 grams can result in convulsions, unconsciousness (a coma-like state). It is also used in the hospital for moderate. Anesthesia.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I would be worried that I'd vomit the SN after about 10-15 mins and not be conscious (due to GHB) to take the necessary 2nd SN dose. Then again, if you took the GHB at the same time you might just vomit that up as well, defeating the purpose of taking it in the first place.

Reactions: Meditation guide
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I would be worried that I'd vomit the SN after about 10-15 mins and not be conscious (due to GHB) to take the necessary 2nd SN dose. Then again, if you took the GHB at the same time you might just vomit that up as well, defeating the purpose of taking it in the first place.
That's a very valid concern. I'm trying to think of a good way to solve that and it's hard. I think the timeline may look something like this: use anti emetic regimen last dose 30-45 minutes before SN. Take the SN, and I was thinking that a GHB suppository would maybe eliminate the vomit problem. Lay in recovery position to avoid brain damage and fall asleep. It's not a perfect solution but it may have potential.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The timing issue and issues of vomiting mean you will be introducing more problems than you solve. A GHB suppository will have minimal impact on vomiting.

Reactions: PursuitofWonder
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I wouldn't recommend GHB and SN from what I've read. I don't need tk repeat the reasons outlined above but i agree with what's been said. I think it's best to control the variables as much as possible, pretty much every SN failure I've seen has been when people have deviated from the guidance. I understand why you want to take the GHB though OP

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I wouldn't recommend GHB and SN from what I've read. I don't need tk repeat the reasons outlined above but i agree with what's been said. I think it's best to control the variables as much as possible, pretty much every SN failure I've seen has been when people have deviated from the guidance. I understand why you want to take the GHB though OP
Yeah thank you I'm glad to get feedback. Too bad this one won't work out. I just want something to combine with SN to make it a little more bearable. Doesn't even have to make you unconscious, just make it easier. I will keep looking.