A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
So I purchased some SN and been thinking about it a lot more lately and the process so when it's time I know how I'm going to do it.

but whenever I think of drinking the sn I start to gag and sometimes even throw up. This happens even when I'm on Odansetron so now I'm worried I won't be able to do it.

because I dont want to drink one then throw up right away drink another repeat process and then not have enough in me to kill me. Then end up being found and going to the hospital or something

• Hugs
Reactions: carlee and Meditation guide
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
This is anxiety. Got any benzos?

Reactions: NodusTollens and StuFin
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
whenever I think of drinking the sn I start to gag and sometimes even throw up.
I worry about this too. I'm going to ask a doctor for something for nausea. I've taken promethizine before which is really good so I will ask for that.

I have seen that anyone who manages to drink a second glass of SN definitely will ctb.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I worry about this too. I'm going to ask a doctor for something for nausea. I've taken promethizine before which is really good so I will ask for that.

I have seen that anyone who manages to drink a second glass of SN definitely will ctb.
Yeh I take Odansetron for nausea but it doesn't help me much

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I have the same worry as well, I'm able to get SN but unsure how to get all the other medicines that are prescription that are needed to keep you from puking it up. Are there any over the counters that could work or online pharmacies?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I worry about the gagging and the burning sensation. I am hoping that it is similar to when I swallowed a mouth full of sea water when I was a kid. That was irritating, but not too bad. Just in case, I am getting something to numb the gag reflex and throat.

<3