O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
Is there anyone know if the SN seller on etsy legit? He says the SN made in germany by BASF and its 99.6% purity.

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
Legit is a strong word haha. It seems genuine though.

J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
Did you tested it?

I tested with a little bit of blood and it turned very dark. I have no doubts that it is SN and pure enough to CTB with

Reactions: checkouttime and Tigeress Lost
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Mine arrived today haven't broken the seal yet as I just want to make sure to find out about storing it safely and to make sure it doesn't lose its potency. Hence why I'm searching all the SN posts to know as much as I can. Will test it with some blood later and it says it's 99.89%... after that the proof I guess will come with ingesting it ... Hmmm, anyone know of where to get a chemical test?

N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Can someone pm me the source? I also need an antiemetic if anyone knows where to find it.

redbutterfly

redbutterfly

Jul 31, 2020
can someone dm me the ukrainian seller? i cant seem to find it

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I tested with a little bit of blood and it turned very dark. I have no doubts that it is SN and pure enough to CTB with
Hi Friend
Let me play dumb testing with blood how?and what does it prove? it's just I'm waiting for mine from there and I'm fairly new to this forum and of course the SN method
So any useful information would be appreciated
Peace&Hugs:hug:

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Hi Friend
Let me play dumb testing with blood how?and what does it prove? it's just I'm waiting for mine from there and I'm fairly new to this forum and of course the SN method
So any useful information would be appreciated
Peace&Hugs:hug:
SN turns blood dark/brown if it mixes with it

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
can someone dm me the ukrainian seller? i cant seem to find it

Im not 100% sure but i think they may have taken the listing down. I wouldn't be surprised, especially after the amount of posts i see on here naming exactly the place to get it(not aimed at you).