• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I was pm'd a SN dealer called SD, about 60 USD for 150g SN. while I did appreciate the information, I'm a bit skeptical giving them my information without having more confirmation this isn't a scam.

The site has a white theme, not a lot of products to sell. specifically 2 different SN products were sold there. Looks like they did at some point sell on Amazon before it was outlawed. also I noticed 1 misspelling "iterm", I assume they meant "item", then again I believe this is a Chinese owned business.

if there's anyone else also in this "loop" I'd appreciate some insight or their thoughts on this source

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I was pm'd a SN dealer called SD, about 60 USD for 150g SN. while I did appreciate the information, I'm a bit skeptical giving them my information without having more confirmation this isn't a scam.

The site has a white theme, not a lot of products to sell. specifically 2 different SN products were sold there. Looks like they did at some point sell on Amazon before it was outlawed. also I noticed 1 misspelling "iterm", I assume they meant "item", then again I believe this is a Chinese owned business.

if there's anyone else also in this "loop" I'd appreciate some insight or their thoughts on this source
im also butying this one, any update?

Upvote 0
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I found this one as well. I was going to purchase from there but was hesitant. I'll be watching this post for an update if anyone has one 😊
I should've updated this a while ago—my bad, y'all. I purchased the $60 package and got it with within a week. I haven't tested it yet, but I've read that the $99 SN was purer, so I went ahead and purchased that one today, and it's on the way. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right y'know?

Upvote 0
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I should've updated this a while ago—my bad, y'all. I purchased the $60 package and got it with within a week. I haven't tested it yet, but I've read that the $99 SN was purer, so I went ahead and purchased that one today, and it's on the way. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right y'know?
keep me updated and thank you 💞

Upvote 0
S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
I know of two others who used this source and were successful (from the looks of their goodbye posts). Neither tested beforehand. I purchased it myself but don't have the courage to do it.

Isn't the only difference the amount and type of container?

Upvote 0
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I know of two others who used this source and were successful (from the looks of their goodbye posts). Neither tested beforehand. I purchased it myself but don't have the courage to do it.

Isn't the only difference the amount and type of container?
the $60 was labeled as 99.89% Analytical Reagent (ACS) 150 g

the $99 was labeled as 99% 150g/ bag USP Grade Food use

both 150g

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I am thinking of using this source too. Seems to be legit from what I am reading?

• Love
Reactions: SadTitan
Upvote 1
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Would somebody mind p ming me the source I can't seem to find it

Upvote 0
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
LMAO. thanks for the info! did you order the 99.89% or the 99% one?
I decided to go with the food grade one even though it's more expensive bc that way no one will have any doubts that I'm not using it for meat curing if they find it lying around. The reagent kind can be contaminated w metals and bacteria and I don't want to harm myself if I eat lots of homemade cured meats but then decide I want to stay alive long enough to eat more cured meats. Hope you get what I'm saying! :)

Upvote 1
secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
I decided to go with the food grade one even though it's more expensive bc that way no one will have any doubts that I'm not using it for meat curing if they find it lying around. The reagent kind can be contaminated w metals and bacteria and I don't want to harm myself if I eat lots of homemade cured meats but then decide I want to stay alive long enough to eat more cured meats. Hope you get what I'm saying! :)
thanks for all the info and help! enjoy ur cured meat!

Upvote 0
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
tempted to purchase and test from this source myself, although I don't plan on leaving quite yet due to personal reasons.

SN can last years, as do many other medications; I've just got to keep it properly stored to mitigate the degradation.

I've searched around and this is the closest thread here I've found to verifying the SD source, gonna have to just wing it I guess 🤣

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Upvote 1
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Found the site, has anyone ordered from here and received it in europe?

Upvote 0
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I ordered it and tested it. For curing meat, ofc. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use it to harm themselves or others.
What type of testing did you do? Do you hav pictures of the results? Sorry if I'm being nosey
Ah, typical.

However nothing a mail resending service can't fix I expect.
I recently visited some Polish site that only ships to Europe, maybe you'd have luck there

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Does anyone mind PMing me a link to any sources? It would be fantastic to have an open door.

Reactions: tomyumgoong
Upvote 0
Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
Update on the 99% test?

Upvote 0