Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
It seriously doesn't help that the title to the thread is obvious like crap. Honestly, people...

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Deleted member 13412
W

Woodwick

Feb 10, 2020
It seriously doesn't help that the title to the thread is obvious like crap. Honestly, people...
Honestly everyone knew this seller right? Anyway the offer was gone before I posted but if it bothers you I'll change the title.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Honestly everyone knew this seller right? Anyway the offer was gone before I posted but if it bothers you I'll change the title.

Yeah, don't see that big a deal here either, and considering he's technically no longer a "seller" there's no further purpose to this cloak and dagger stuff. We were lousy at it anyway. :hihi:

Only suggestion I would make is for the title to maybe refer to the denial of service instead of the country to draw more interest and future matches when searching.

F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
If anones looking for an alternative - I'm in Europe and I recently successfully bought SN from Amazon US.

• Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Ame
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
You might want to re-think that. Supplying others with a substance for the purpose of CTB could get you in some legal trouble.

You might be right guys, I'm gonna delete my comment about that, it sucks we can't die peacefully and have to do such things

@edit I have no option to delete this now, so you can report my previous comment or if admin sees that, please delete my previous comment.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
You might be right guys, I'm gonna delete my comment about that, it sucks we can't die peacefully and have to do such things
Well, the mods didn't seem to mind, and done properly offsite the idea as such is feasible, but with a lot of caution of course. Really don't know about the legal ramifications, though. Just an ideal.

Reactions: Querry1
Status
Not open for further replies.