• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadslime

sadslime

broken shut-in
Jul 17, 2023
I bought SN from MDS in Australia, the site says it ships discreetly so I'm hoping it'll get through customs ok ^-^ the waiting is going to be agony though

I'll update when/if I get it in a few weeks, or when i get out of the psych ward if i don't :3

Just gotta get my anti-emetics and sedatives now and I can finally escape this hell

Idk if i feel comfy sharing the source, but it's surprisingly easy to find on your own through googling for it ♥

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Any news on it getting through customs yet?

I managed to get my hands on dopamine blocking antiemetics, but not the SN here in Australia yet

sadslime

sadslime

broken shut-in
Jul 17, 2023
Just found out it wasn't caught by customs, the address was written incorrectly so I need to pick it up from a collection point. I'll add more info once I have it.
Oh i forgot to update, i never got it. The email said they would let me know which collection point but they never did, and then I was too scared to call them in case customs or the police did in fact have my sn. I'm kind of pathetic... and now with the bbc investigation it feels even riskier :c

• Aww..
Reactions: Goku Black and vak
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I was too scared to call them in case customs or the police did in fact have my sn. I'm kind of pathetic... and now with the bbc investigation it feels even riskier :c
Yeah, they possibly might have gotten their hands on it as per the recent BBC article.