HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
The problem is that some manufacturers lie. It's possible that it is 'nitrate' marked as 'nitrite' . It may not really be 99.6% purity either. To test it, if they we're to try to mix it with blood, and the blood turns chocolate syrup brown, that indicates a high purity level.
Please do not spout bullshit. The chances of your product NaNO3 instead of NaNO2 are unlikely. These are mass-produced salts. What is on the label is surely going to be what the product is. There are very few (if at all) recent reports of manufactures producing sodium nitrate instead of sodium nitrite within the last <50 years. These rumors plague the forum that manufactures are deceptive. When these products have valid use such as food preservation or making jerky, why would a company take the risks of sending out a contaminated product?

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Notabadguy, autumnal and 3 others
emohamster

emohamster

Apr 2, 2020
I typed and deleted like a hundred times. I don't think I want to be on this site anymore. Too much.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and not-2-b-the-answer
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I typed and deleted like a hundred times. I don't think I want to be on this site anymore. Too much.

This forum has a lot of people who are opposed to it, and who try to get it shut down or join and spread deliberate misinformation about techniques to deter people from using them. So if you post an account that seems improbable, people are bound to be skeptical and ask for clarification. If your story is genuine, then you don't need to feel offended or anything. But you do need to give the further information requested to be believed by other members. That's just the price of being on a forum about such a controversial and divisive topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessInWhite, beyond_aquila_rift, Lutembëe and 3 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Did you think that posting you survived 15g of SN with only a slight headache and no medical attention would not attract attention and a hundred questions ?
There have been people who took nitrate thinking they were taking nitrite. There have been people who took some on a full stomach and survived.
It's normal for everyone to have questions . People want to know what you did so they don't get it wrong.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Saed, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I am, I mean I feel dumb today. I just woke up. I went to bed at night and woke up at night so I am very confused right now. I'm not trying this again with SN. My hear was racing until I passed out at some point. I am burping up what taste like chlorine right now.
I can understand your feeling . Whatevery decsion you are going to make , i wish you the best

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
In response to this thread, what are my chances of me waking up later in the day after I've swallowed 20 g of SN in 50 mL of water? This is very important for me. I can't afford to wake up like this guy did and be found. Should that dose be 100% fatal?

Reactions: pleasethistime
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
In response to this thread, what are my chances of me waking up later in the day after I've swallowed 20 g of SN in 50 mL of water? This is very important for me. I can't afford to wake up like this guy did and be found. Should that dose be 100% fatal?

As long as you follow the SN protocol exactly, it is highly unlikely. That's why there is such a level of disbelief about the OP's reported situation. It seems they didn't take enough, for one thing, although even with a sub-optimal dose they should have experienced more symptoms than they did. But they have chosen not to elaborate more on the details or answer our questions as yet, so we just don't know.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, beyond_aquila_rift, Notabadguy and 1 other person
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
:aw:
I'm sorry you feel this way . Why , if may I ask? You got dozens of supportive messages asking how you feel and wishing you better . And a lot of curious questions of course . But I don't think anyone had attacked, criticized, or offended you (I may be wrong). You should feel safe here. Even if you made some mistakes it's okay and it happens. Many people ctb turns out non-fatal , and it's okay. It's not a "failure" of you though it might feel:/. You're not stupid.

So what are going through?:hug:
"Too much" What? :heart:

* And even if you have confused ideas thoughts or reply it's okay .. we are in distress and it's okay to be confused .. you don't have to answer anyone just say how you feel:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, not-2-b-the-answer, Busdriver and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This guy only had 7 posts, posted he woke up fine after drinking 15g. of SN without explaining more about it. Not sure what to think.

Reactions: BlueSphere and Hazelnut