emohamster

emohamster

Apr 2, 2020
15g. I think my BMI is about 25. Took my anti emetics and sedatives. Woke up with minor headache the next day. Tasted like baking soda. Container says 99.6% pure. I'm thinking about doubling the grams tonight.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: esann7, Saed, Final Escape and 12 others
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Wow. I'm sorry that happened to you.
I don't think you should be taking more of that if already that amount didn't work. The recommended dose is 20 grams in 50ml of water but maybe the problem is your sn is not actually pure enough.

Well , good luck next time if that is your "wish". : )

Reactions: puppy9, Final Escape, Crushed_Innocence and 3 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
So sorry that you have to do it again...
What happened, did you throw up? Did it hurt any? Did you just pass out or was there a lead up? Any effects when you woke like blue skin or anything?
This worries me greatly as I only have 15g available and no sign of being able to buy more

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 17331, theguineapigking and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I agree. May not be of high enough purity. Doesn't take much of SN to take a man down but if you take 15g, that's preferable for the frail and underweight populations. If you are 25 BMI, you are of average weight and that requires 20g. Adding double the grams is not the way to go. That means extra water intake and poison and you will end up purging too much.

Reactions: Final Escape, autumnal, theguineapigking and 1 other person
X

X-Kid

Sep 20, 2019
Do you remember burping at all after you drank it? For me every time I burped, my nostrils burned. Salty stuff

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry this happened to you. :hug: I hope you are able to find peace. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I don't see how surviving 15g even if normal BMI is possible... just go to sleep and wake up with a headache? No blue coloring?
If this is true i don't think you have nitrite.

Reactions: Saed, Notabadguy, Quarky00 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
How much water did you use?

Why did you choose to go with 15g instead of the recommended 20-25?

Reactions: autumnal and theguineapigking
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
So sorry that you have to do it again...
What happened, did you throw up? Did it hurt any? Did you just pass out or was there a lead up? Any effects when you woke like blue skin or anything?
This worries me greatly as I only have 15g available and no sign of being able to buy more
These 16 cases of SN ctb attempt survivors said that the SN method is painLess: SN failures (16 cases).

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and not-2-b-the-answer
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Maybe you had opened it before? You can't open it and then not use it imo. After SN is exposed to air it degrades . When i try i will only open SN right before i will use it.
Please refer to the storage guidelines. SN is very durable. It can be opened and closed and be fine for a long time. Air does not degrade it, moisture and water do.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

Reactions: Lamebrain, x-Ace-x, Final Escape and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Please refer to the storage guidelines. SN is very durable. It can be opened and closed and be fine for a long time. Air does not degrade it, moisture and water do.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/
I live in an extremely extremely humid extremely hot climate. My SN will stay sealed in the wine cooler with no light even hitting the outside of the bottle until the time i am ready to take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00 and not-2-b-the-answer
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
15g. I think my BMI is about 25. Took my anti emetics and sedatives. Woke up with minor headache the next day. Tasted like baking soda. Container says 99.6% pure. I'm thinking about doubling the grams tonight.
99.6% Purity is very good. It certainly has nothing to do with the purity of the SN. How long before you drank the SN/Water did you prepare it? Was it only a matter of minutes or had it been sitting for a few hours? How long have you had the SN and did you take it out of a new sealed bottle? Is there an expiry date on the SN container? Its interesting that the taste was more akin to Baking Soda than salty water, that stands out to me, also that your still here after consuming 15g. A BMI of 25 is nothing remarkable so it should have worked. What sedatives and what dose did you take by the way?

Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 17331, autumnal and 2 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
99.6% Purity is very good. It certainly has nothing to do with the purity of the SN. How long before you drank the SN/Water did you prepare it? Was it only a matter of minutes or had it been sitting for a few hours? How long have you had the SN and did you take it out of a new sealed bottle? Is there an expiry date on the SN container? Its interesting that the taste was more akin to Baking Soda than salty water, that stands out to me, also that your still here after consuming 15g. A BMI of 25 is nothing remarkable so it should have worked. What sedatives and what dose did you take by the way?
The problem is that some manufacturers lie. It's possible that it is 'nitrate' marked as 'nitrite' . It may not really be 99.6% purity either. To test it, if they we're to try to mix it with blood, and the blood turns chocolate syrup brown, that indicates a high purity level.

I'm so sorry that the method failed you op(not that I want you to die).

15g is lower than the recommended 20-25g, as others have said. You have to give a bit more info for us to help you, such as how long you fasted, if you vomited, what type of antiemetic you took and how much, and how you timed it(did you follow Stan's guide?).

Well, we're here for you anytime dude. So if you ever want to talk, we are here to listen.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, autumnal, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
OP stated they may double the dose tonight .. so that might be what they're doing?
i also get wary of a poster that makes such a bold post with little details and then disappears. I'm cautious here.

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Notabadguy, Quarky00 and 4 others
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
OP stated they may double the dose tonight .. so that might be what they're doing?
i also get wary of a poster that makes such a bold post with little details and then disappears. I'm cautious here.
It makes no sense. 15g is a decent amount to consume and by all accounts should have worked. There was absolutely nothing remarkable about his BMI to suggest that would have been a factor. No salty taste. No doesnt make sense.

Reactions: Quarky00, autumnal, Red and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
In the SN anecdotal accounts of failures, there have been failures at 17 g and less. Important to know how much water OP drank.

The taste definitely seems off, as does waking up with a minor headache the next day. Sounds like the sedatives are what caused unconsciousness, that is, actual sleep, and not the method.

Hope the OP responds to all these questions. Agree with @Living sucks that I'm wary -- bold statement lacking in details, then logs off.

Reactions: Saed, x-Ace-x, Notabadguy and 4 others
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
In the SN anecdotal accounts of failures, there have been failures at 17 g and less. Important to know how much water OP drank.
Without medical attention? And without major symptoms? I think of ashwin turning blue and freezing as a failure (small amount and not empty stomach) one of the stories I believe bcuz of pictures and panic that set in and then i think of lion84 that took 2 sips and passed. These anecdotes are so far apart.

Reactions: Notabadguy and Red
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Without medical attention? And without major symptoms? I think of ashwin turning blue and freezing as a failure (small amount and not empty stomach) one of the stories I believe bcuz of pictures and panic that set in and then i think of lion84 that took 2 sips and passed. These anecdotes are so far apart.

That's why I said it's important to know how much water. Of course, for no symptoms, it would probably have to be well over a gallon! :pfff:

Reactions: Notabadguy
S

SGDynamite

~No One Lives Forever~
May 11, 2020
I think he is dead now, Maybe some take longer by people with a good immunsystem.

Reactions: ghostgirl1995
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I think you should give it a test with some of your blood first.

Hope you're OK!

Love & peace ❤

Reactions: x-Ace-x, not-2-b-the-answer and GoodPersonEffed
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
hi .. im so sorry it didnt work ): i rly hope ure okay now though .. if u ever read me , could u please share via dm ur source, bc i think maybe it didnt work bc it wasnt pure enough ? so it would be helpful if u could somewht share ur source ?? so that other members dont do the same mistake of using the same sn ? whtever u do tonight i wish u peace !!!

Reactions: x-Ace-x and not-2-b-the-answer
emohamster

emohamster

Apr 2, 2020
I am, I mean I feel dumb today. I just woke up. I went to bed at night and woke up at night so I am very confused right now. I'm not trying this again with SN. My hear was racing until I passed out at some point. I am burping up what taste like chlorine right now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 13412, Emily123, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
.... And an entire page of questions unanswered.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Saed, Woodnote and 7 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I am, I mean I feel dumb today. I just woke up. I went to bed at night and woke up at night so I am very confused right now. I'm not trying this again with SN. My hear was racing until I passed out at some point. I am burping up what taste like chlorine right now.
Yes, the tychadia (increased heart rate) is a symptom of taking SN, almost everyone who has taken it has reported this. MAybe your dose was to low, also did you fast for 8-24 hours? Maybe the food in your system slowed things down.?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I think he is dead now, Maybe some take longer by people with a good immunsystem.

The immune system has nothing to do with countering poisoning.

Not 'trying [it] again with SN'? By only taking 15g, you didn't really 'try' it the first time around!

Everyone's questions about this and other aspects remain unanswered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lutembëe and Notabadguy
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
What.... Something is not quite right. I thought 15g is lethal?

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@emohamster , I hope you are doing okay . There's nothing to be ashamed or feel stupid .

Tasted like baking soda
This could indicate nitrate (NaNO3) rather than nitrite (NaNO2), though it is a sepculation and taste vary individually (some reported no salty/burning at all). What is written on the bottle? Can you provide text of the full label on bottle?

Reactions: x-Ace-x and autumnal
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
@emohamster , I hope you are doing okay . There's nothing to be ashamed or feel stupid .

This could indicate nitrate (NaNO3) rather than nitrite (NaNO2), though it is a sepculation and taste vary individually (some reported no salty/burning at all). What is written on the bottle? Can you provide text of the full label on bottle?
Yeah, from what I've heard, the worst thing nitrate does is just makes you dehydrated, which is consistent with what OP has said.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Quarky00