アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, this is not generalizing SN. Don't argue.

Yes. I failed with SN. I don't want to go into too much detail concerning the aftermath of my attempt because apparently now SS is like the government, hiding things from their citizens and whoever opens up about something in regards to the SN method that doesn't align with whatever is believed because of ignorance or refusal to do research, gets shunned because people are too emotionally invested in the method now.

I failed SN because of vomiting, I don't remember much, aside from the nausea and vomiting experienced during the attempt, as I was in a coma after my SN attempt. However, I normally struggle with debilitating nausea and vomiting issues which would eventually lead to the failure of my SN attempt as I underestimated how bad the nausea would be upon drinking the SN. Especially its foul taste induced nausea nearly immediately after I drank it, if I remember correctly.

Some may argue that failure isn't usually a consequent of vomiting but I was vomiting so much to the point that I began to dry heave, everything was gone and all that remained wasn't enough to prove deadly, and mind you I drank all the SN glasses I had prepared.

If you're curious about the aftermath of my attempt then feel free to DM me because I feel uncomfortable mentioning such things now... I have been insulted the first few times I opened up about my experiences with the method and I'm afraid it'll happen again. This place really isn't the same as before. People seem more disrespectful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LossOfMe, Thanksforeverything, yaminabemind and 40 others
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023

Yes. I failed with SN. I don't want to go into too much detail concerning the aftermath of my attempt because apparently now SS is like the government, hiding things from their citizens and whoever opens up about something in regards to the SN method that doesn't align with whatever is believed because of ignorance or refusal to do research, gets shunned because people are too emotionally invested in the method now.

I failed SN because of vomiting, I don't remember much, aside from the nausea and vomiting experienced during the attempt, as I was in a coma after my SN attempt. However, I normally struggle with debilitating nausea and vomiting issues which would eventually lead to the failure of my SN attempt as I underestimated how bad the nausea would be upon drinking the SN. Especially its foul taste induced nausea nearly immediately after I drank it, if I remember correctly.

Some may argue that failure isn't usually a consequent of vomiting but I was vomiting so much to the point that I began to dry heave, everything was gone and all that remained wasn't enough to prove deadly, and mind you I drank all the SN glasses I had prepared.

If you're curious about the aftermath of my attempt then feel free to DM me because I feel uncomfortable mentioning such things now... I have been insulted the first few times I opened up about my experiences with the method and I'm afraid it'll happen again. This place really isn't the same as before. People seem more disrespectful.
Thank u for your response! I tried to send you a message but i can t .. dont know why .. are you ok now?

Reactions: mywayout and Dangerdonkey333
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank u for your response! I tried to send you a message but i can t .. dont know why .. are you ok now?
I'll initiate the DM, don't worry. I have the option for others to start conversations with me disabled since I used to be asked a lot for SN sources.

I am fine now, all of that happened in September. I am still bothered by the failure as I can't get SN easily anymore due to being on suicide watch by my family and having my money managed now, and the aftermath of my attempt is lessening the quality of my life which is equally as bothersome.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeadHead, mywayout, Deleted member 82921 and 14 others
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023

Yup. People attacked me and said I was suspicious a while back for saying fentanyl is a much better method than SN. I dont understand the delusion that this site is being constantly infiltrated by "pro lifers" or something. I mean no offense to people with schizophrenia but this whole thing of accusing everyone who fails with sn or says its not as great as everyone says of being a pro lifer even though their account is multiple months old with lots of posts sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic delusion. Im sorry that you had to experience failing your attempt and then were met with hostility from others for no good reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, DeadHead, mywayout and 12 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Yup. People attacked me and said I was suspicious a while back for saying fentanyl is a much better method than SN. I dont understand the delusion that this site is being constantly infiltrated by "pro lifers" or something. I mean no offense to people with schizophrenia but this whole thing of accusing everyone who fails with sn or says its not as great as everyone says of being a pro lifer even though their account is multiple months old with lots of posts sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic delusion. Im sorry that you had to experience failing your attempt and then were met with hostility from others for no good reason.
Many people here are somewhat desperate to go, which is perfectly understandable due to restricted access from the true holy grail methods, and the remaining methods all having some flaws. SN seemed to be the next best thing after N, and reports of success got people's expectations unreasonably high. What you're saying is bursting their bubble, and the destroyed hope feels almost like having their SN taken away.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, kvsvenky100, Mateira and 14 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Many people here are somewhat desperate to go, which is perfectly understandable due to restricted access from the true holy grail methods, and the remaining methods all having some flaws. SN seemed to be the next best thing after N, and reports of success got people's expectations unreasonably high. What you're saying is bursting their bubble, and the destroyed hope feels almost like having their SN taken away.
From that perspective, it makes sense. People are already paranoid with the methods they have access to so for SN to be shown to not work shakes that bit of confidence there is.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Mateira, mywayout and 7 others
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023

Hi - thanks for the post! Can I PM you? I have questions as this is my chosen CTB.

Reactions: mywayout
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'll initiate the DM, don't worry. I have the option for others to start conversations with me disabled since I used to be asked a lot for SN sources.

I am fine now, all of that happened in September. I am still bothered by the failure as I can't get SN easily anymore due to being on suicide watch by my family and having my money managed now, and the aftermath of my attempt is lessening the quality of my life which is equally as bothersome.
If you don't mind me asking: Did you use antiemetics to try and prevent vomiting and how long did you fast beforehand?

Reactions: Mateira, mywayout and delayedcactus
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023

Hey, glad to see you back here stranger. Really sorry for your failed attempt on passing peacefully. The gb threads on September really affected me mentally and needed a break from visiting sasu. Hope you're doing well health wise from that attempt.

Reactions: DeadHead and ropearoundatree
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hey

can you pm me please too? I have a question. Thanks

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023

If you're curious about the aftermath of my attempt then feel free to DM me because I feel uncomfortable mentioning such things now... I have been insulted the first few times I opened up about my experiences with the method and I'm afraid it'll happen again. This place really isn't the same as before. People seem more disrespectful

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
first off, i would like to say i'm supper sorry for everything you've been through but i'm glad your somewhat okay at least. personally i'm really currious about your experience since i'm planning to go the same route. could u dm me by chance? thank you

EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023

Hey im sorry for bothering you since there are many people asking you about your bad experience with sn, could you please dm me when you have some time, I just bought SN and im concerned of failing

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead and hi-okbye
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you don't mind me asking: Did you use antiemetics to try and prevent vomiting and how long did you fast beforehand?
Yes, I used 30mg metoclopramide, I used to take that medication every day (5mg) and it was very effective so I underestimated how much I'd need for SN. As for fasting, I don't remember exactly how long I fasted, probably around 8-9 hours.
The gb threads on September really affected me mentally and needed a break from visiting sasu.
My heart isn't even made for this shit, losing so many people. I most likely lost a good friend of mine yesterday, he used SN. I'm not sure whether or not he called the ambulance, he did mention that he'd do it before he fell unconscious but i'm still unsure. My selfish self is hoping he did actually call them and he's doing fine rn... His death is affecting me very negatively it's pushing me to attempting again, I can't stand losing another friend.
Hope you're doing well health wise from that attempt.
Not at all, actually. My heart is so damaged. Recently I had to get defibrillated because of a very irregular heartbeat, most likely caused by the weak heart, which was life threatening, and combined with my already weak heart from failed SN it was a lot worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, hi-okbye, betternever2havbeen and 6 others
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I just received SN a couple of days ago, and I have been thinking about it. Have read so many SN failures, it scares me to do it now. There are so many complications to it, that could happen. So many fail and just have shittier times after that, and aren't able to do it after again.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and dangero
D

Deleted member 65988

I just received SN a couple of days ago, and I have been thinking about it. Have read so many SN failures, it scares me to do it now. There are so many complications to it, that could happen. So many fail and just have shittier times after that, and aren't able to do it after again.
That's with every method, it's not just exclusive to sn because at the end of the day, it's about weighing the risks to end your life against what life will be like after you fail, if you do. You could get complications from just about every failed attempt to end your life, it's the biggest reason of all why people don't end up ctbing despite being absolutely determined to do so initially.

There's a reason to follow the protocols in place to give yourself the best chance to succeed. Again, just because you've seen multiple failed attempts with sn, doesn't mean that it has a higher chance of failure, this is still a method with a significantly high mortality rate so even here, the comparison in numbers between failures and success is rather significant. I also don't get what you mean by "aren't able to do it after again" when I've seen people say they'd do SN again even if they've failed the method but each aftermath will be different from the other, something else you've seemed to ignore.

Also sounds like to me you bought sn before doing enough research to know about it extensively and now you're scared because of all the failures you saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kvsvenky100, betternever2havbeen, WonderingSoul and 4 others
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023

Grey cat, will you be making any changes to your SN plan in the future? Or taking more precautions? If I may ask, sorry, your particular case really intrigues and concerns me.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Evidence-based is my motto.

Stats show that 83% (89% for men) who consume SN with the intention of ctb succeed in dying.

Exceptions are noteworthy but it's not like we should be surprised when people don't succeed and vomit/etc. With SN we are all playing the same statistical odds until we fuck around and find out how it affects us.

Asides from guns, SN seems to be the next most reliable method, being slightly more reliable than hanging.

No method is foolproof. Albeit shotgun to the head is almost. Anything else is going to witness a proportion of people fail for numerous reasons.

Stats show that 83% (89% for men) who consume SN with the intention of ctb succeed in dying.

Exceptions are noteworthy but it's not like we should be surprised when people don't succeed and vomit/etc. With SN we're all playing the same statistical odds until we fuck around and find out how it affects us.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sadandlonely99, mywayout, ApathyToLife and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Exceptions are noteworthy but it's not like we should be surprised when people don't succeed and vomit/etc. With SN we are all playing the same statistical odds until we fuck around and find out how it affects us.

Asides from guns, SN seems to be the next most reliable method, being slightly more reliable than hanging.

No method is foolproof. Albeit shotgun to the head is almost. Anything else is going to witness a proportion of people fail for numerous reasons.

Exceptions are noteworthy but it's not like we should be surprised when people don't succeed and vomit/etc. With SN we're all playing the same statistical odds until we fuck around and find out how it affects us.
You hit the nail on the head here. I can't say it any better because we are gambling with statistical odds here because each one of us may ctb with sn or fail due to some reasons not limited to user mistakes.

Wait so as for your stats, is the 83% for overall including both men and women with 89% being for men who consume sn with the intent to ctb end up succeeding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mywayout
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Am goin2 b honst tht am nt flly undrstndng th/ levl of cnfusn arnd @ahopengin xpernce

Thy r opn abt th/ fct tht thy hve gastro issus & gstro issus r a knwn complcatn fr SN

Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Am goin2 b honst tht am nt flly undrstndng th/ levl of cnfusn arnd @ahopengin xpernce

Thy r opn abt th/ fct tht thy hve gastro issus & gstro issus r a knwn complcatn fr SN
And because ahopenguin also said they have a nausea issue.
Yup. People attacked me and said I was suspicious a while back for saying fentanyl is a much better method than SN
I remember you and that thread, while I don't disagree that Fent is a better method, we're talking about methods we have access to without possibly getting involved in legal matters, nevermind that we aren't all from the same part of the world so what's available to you is not necessarily available to me. I know sn carries that risk as well but not as much as getting Fent.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and ropearoundatree
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Grey cat, will you be making any changes to your SN plan in the future? Or taking more precautions? If I may ask, sorry, your particular case really intrigues and concerns me.
Yes, I'll change the protocol and do things differently but that is if I ever get SN again and those chances are very slim.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, ropearoundatree and Deleted member 65988
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023

I thought you failed SN due to vomiting leading you to call an ambulance. From what I remember of your case, I thought you then received the antidote - methylene blue. Presumably, you might have died despite the vomiting if you hadn't have called an ambulance. Is that right?

Reactions: Finalnight
J

jessisme

Specialist
Dec 3, 2022

Where did you find these statistics/what is your source?

Reactions: delayedcactus and ropearoundatree
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Do you not have any sources in line?
Yes, but my parents manage my money now, since I have been buying so many things for suicide, I can't buy anything without having them check my packages and I doubt I'd be able to buy SN with cash.
I honestly can't believe i'm still living with them, my siblings are all functioning members of society and here I am wasting all my days.
First they fucking ruin my life and then they don't allow me to leave.
How cruel.
I thought you failed SN due to vomiting leading you to call an ambulance. From what I remember of your case, I thought you then received the antidote - methylene blue. Presumably, you might have died despite the vomiting if you hadn't have called an ambulance. Is that right?
The remaining SN in my body wasn't enough to kill me, apparently. I would've lived anyways but with very bad damage.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: kvsvenky100, mywayout, betternever2havbeen and 5 others
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023

I know of one other case where someone fell into a coma after SN, but it was when they were hospitalized. Was it a medically induced coma?