• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello all, apologies for posting about this again but just wondering if anyone has had any luck in finding a supplier for SN in Europe/UK?

I've looked in a few places but a lot of the suppliers seem like they are supplying a sub standard product and the purity is suspect.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. @Azure thank you for the help and advice you have already provided.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
The ones I've found only ship in bulk or to companies only, and the rest have expensive shipping.

@Azure posted a spanish supplier (letslab.com) but apparently their shipping costs about 70e for my location. Somebody else mentioned apcpure.com, and they ship for about 24e which is more acceptable.

Edit: I edited the links so they don't know they're coming from us.

Last edited:
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Okay, let me put together everything I can for the SN method. You'll need the following:

SN: The main thing for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought off Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100g cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste".
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperam. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however, just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as useful.

Should anybody have more info on these topics, please tell me. I'm personally going to take Benzos before the SN as to diminish the supposed headaches it produces.

Last edited:
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Sonnenblume investigated a lot about nitrite.
She said this: Food grade is fine as long as it's 99%, if it says something like "Prague Powder" that's no good, it's mixed with other junk.
So I'm not sure 98% is enough

nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
I'm also interested in this. Also, if there is a way to get capsules or to get them encapsulated without sounding suspicious (I assume if I go to a lab with this request, they will figure out my intention).

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
She said this: Food grade is fine as long as it's 99%, if it says something like "Prague Powder" that's no good, it's mixed with other junk.
98 is enough. You obviously want 99, but somrtimes that is not possible, and prices may rise a lot. If you're unsure, you can always take more than the 15g the PPH recommends, which she still did anyways

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I'm also interested in this. Also, if there is a way to get capsules or to get them encapsulated without sounding suspicious (I assume if I go to a lab with this request, they will figure out my intention).
SN is supposed to be dissolved in 50mL of water or so. Pretty sure gelatin pills are sold in pharmacies to put whatever you want in them, but it's 15g of SN at least, dunno how many pills you'll have to fill up for this.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
The ones I've found only ship in bulk or to companies only, and the rest have expensive shipping.

@Azure posted a spanish supplier (letslab.com) but apparently their shipping costs about 70e for my location. Somebody else mentioned apcpure.com, and they ship for about 24e which is more acceptable.

Edit: I edited the links so they don't know they're coming from us.
Thank you for this info. Much appreciated.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Okay, let me put together everything I can for the SN method. You'll need the following:

SN: The main thing for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought off Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100g cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste".
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperam. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however, just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as useful.

Should anybody have more info on these topics, please tell me. I'm personally going to take Benzos before the SN as to diminish the supposed headaches it produces.
Again Azure, my upmost thanks.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018

Can't we get by with large dosage of OTC anti-emetics? Or maybe just decrease the risk of throwing up?

Reactions: Mari and dano6533
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Is prochlorperazine a viable alternative? It is a dopamine antagonist anti-emetic with sedative properties.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Prague Powder is 6% sodium nitrite; that's why it's no good. 98% sodium nitrite should be fine.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
I haven't purchased any yet. In the UK, packs of 3mg Buccal tablets seem to available OTC for nausea, but I am uncertain as to the strength and efficacy relative to Reglan.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I haven't purchased any yet. In the UK, packs of 3mg Buccal tablets seem to available OTC for nausea, but I am uncertain as to the strength and efficacy relative to Reglan.
If it's OTC it's probably not strong enough. Sorry man.
Wish Sonnen was still here, she knew much more than I do about this

J

jackgold

Jun 26, 2018
Hello all, apologies for posting about this again but just wondering if anyone has had any luck in finding a supplier for SN in Europe/UK?

I've looked in a few places but a lot of the suppliers seem like they are supplying a sub standard product and the purity is suspect.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. @Azure thank you for the help and advice you have already provided.
Hey, I got SN from a British Company - Minerals Water - https://tinyurl.com/yb6a3wxl.
They sell 500g or 1kg.
I bought the 500g for only £10, including next day delivery.
They deliver to most countries.

Last edited: