• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Would taking SN rectally negate the need for antienemics? I have access to SN but getting my hands on antienemics is near impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
I have no idea as I've never heard of anyone do it.

But, I'm sure your asshole would be on fire the entire time and it would be absolutely agonizing. The pain from it still might even make you throw up.

Reactions: Virgo and Lifeisatrap
ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I have no idea as I've never heard of anyone do it.

But, I'm sure your asshole would be on fire the entire time and it would be absolutely agonizing. The pain from it still might even make you throw up.

That sounds awful. What makes it so agonising in that case? At least if I do vomit, it won't be removing the SN from my system, right?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Imagine shoving super concentrated poisonous salt up your ass.

Reactions: OfficerK and Lifeisatrap
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
Go to the ER faking a migraine and tell them you've been vomiting and can't stop. Odds are they will give you zofran which I believe would work (can someone please correct me if I'm wrong?). As someone who used to get 1-2 migraines/wk for a time, ER's seems almost relieved when you ask for non-narcotic meds and hand them over fairly easily. Torridol and zofran used to be my "go-to's" when I couldn't take the pain anymore and fioricet just wasn't working.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Would taking SN rectally negate the need for antienemics? I have access to SN but getting my hands on antienemics is near impossible.
Obtaining the proper antiemetics in australia is pretty hit and miss hey. Apparently a user on here successfully bought metoclopramide over ebay from greece. Hoping to do the same soon (I'm also in Aus) -- SN is my method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
You can get in small qtys mixed with paracetamol 5/500g otc from a pharmacy.
Under the name metomax or anagraine.
This is a s3 control substance and legal for purchase without a script only after talking with a pharmacist. Different from a s2 pharmacy only med. They have to run you through it, but if you get migranes and nausia along with it they wont ask many questions, if you straight ask for it nor.ally they just assume youve had it before and just give it to you.

Only issue is large amounts of paracetamol but 1.5x max dose for 2 days i cant imagine would do any ling yerm damage, liver might just hate you for those few days. And i guess if all goes to plan it wont really matter.

Reactions: Haze, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap