inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I've been reading some journal articles regards suicides and SN nearly all of them which I won't link for time sake suggest merely 2g is enough...

What's your thoughts?

evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
the more the better in my opinion. antiemetics (and possibly even depressants) are vital though.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
These are all you need to read

Reactions: roku6, Praestat_Mori, inaminute and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
No,
  • Recommended doses of SN
20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size

25gm in 50 ml of plain water if you consider yourself a large size.

Source: The good old "STANs Guide"

Reactions: breezeboy, Praestat_Mori and inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
No,
  • Recommended doses of SN
20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size

25gm in 50 ml of plain water if you consider yourself a large size.

Source: The good old "STANs Guide"
That's why I purchased 20g but the point being that many scientific and medical journal articles are saying 2g is enough even less (1.5) :o

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's why I purchased 20g but the point being that many scientific and medical journal articles are saying 2g is enough even less (1.5) :o
That's a lowest lethal dose that "CAN" be lethal but not necessarily is lethal. If you really wanna CTB you need an overkill OD to increase chances of death.

If you've only purchased 20g and you vomit then you don't have any SN for a backup glass. Just my opinion.

Reactions: cold_severance, Ninja_Master and breezeboy
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
That's a lowest lethal dose that "CAN" be lethal but not necessarily is lethal. If you really wanna CTB you need an overkill OD to increase chances of death.

If you've only purchased 20g and you vomit then you don't have any SN for a backup glass. Just my opinion.
I've drank chloroform once and was out for I don't know how long I woke up and called emergency services as I had no memory and ended up in a liver transplant unit. I've drank some pretty nasty shit and have a high alcohol tolerance so no I won't vomit on 20g but I have also got meto coming I have zopiclone haloperidol quetiapine and diazepam all on script. I stand an above high chance of success with this "kit" šŸ™

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I think recommended dose was changed to 25g in PPH (idk why). And you should have additional cup(s) in case you vomit.

Reactions: Ninja_Master