• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Just wanted to share that when I received my sn yesterday from an international source- it seems they have to put a big green sticker on the front of the parcel now, stating 'sodium compound' this is my second purchase from them and first time I seen the sticker.
Just for those who are concerned if it comes discreetly packaged etc.

Sorry but I won't give the source- most specifically to new accounts. I did want to post the label, I just can't read the language so don't want to risk giving source away publicly

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, aslank98, CantDoIt and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
Oh yeah, I was just wondering about this today. This is one of the reasons I'm picking mine up at the store, but I do wonder if this being a possible requirement might even make it more difficult to pass through customs or cause more welfare checks...would not want to be on the receiving end of that.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Oh yeah, I was just wondering about this today. This is one of the reasons I'm picking mine up at the store, but I do wonder if this being a possible requirement might even make it more difficult to pass through customs or cause more welfare checks...would not want to be on the receiving end of that.
Was exactly my thoughts too. Although a sodium compound can be many things and to the average person they may just think salt

Reactions: CantDoIt
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Just to share: I am in EU; the envelope from Portugal was accompanied by the classic transport document with the contents clearly visible (transparent pocket); from Poland the package was wrapped with tape advertising the manufacturing company "chemical products" (well, it could have been any chemical product, even if express couriers theoretically cannot transport chemical products - or at least I had to declare that the content was not included in a very looooong list of products prohibited for transport :-)

Reactions: itsalittlecold and CantDoIt