H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I have purchased SN and had it delivered. But what do I do now?

Do I need to test it? I'm worried about opening the packaging unnecessarily because I have pets in the house and I desperate don't want to spill any, or for any to get out. It's about 1Kg. Also, while I have been very down lately and struggling with a mountain of problems - which prompted me to buy it, because I've been stressing out about ways to do it for a while and this gets quite a bit of coverage. However, I'm not sure I'm ready to do it just yet. So how long and where I should be storing it to keep it usable?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you 're not in hurry store it in the original bottle as was delivered in a cool and dry place. that's it.

No need to stress urself now!

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Suicidebydeath and helenhopeless
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
I feel you - good example that having a secured method can be a curse and blessing at the same time.

There's a process to the SN regime. So read up on it, and you got a few other things to get.

Store it in a plastic container in a dry and cool place. If you're staying with other people, ensure that it's not accessible by mistake.

Test it if you feel that the source is suspicious. Indicators such as packaging, source, etc. If it looks legit enough, don't need to test it. Make sure you got pure SN and not food grade stuff for immediate curing.

When you're ready to go, make sure you're 100%. Even if you got a 1% holding you back - reconsider!

Good luck.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and helenhopeless
H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
Yeah, it's weird because you'd think it would be reassuring to have a way, but I actually find it a bit dark and scary in reality.

The stuff I bought was sold as "Sodium nitrite NaNO2 99% powder", so I'm hoping its the right stuff?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, it's weird because you'd think it would be reassuring to have a way, but I actually find it a bit dark and scary in reality.

The stuff I bought was sold as "Sodium nitrite NaNO2 99% powder", so I'm hoping its the right stuff?
Yes it's right.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

@helenhopeless Can you send me your source? Thanks H.

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
Have you tested it yet to make sure it's pure?