• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Not intending to be x rated here..but wondering what's people's thoughts on using a deep throat spray with Benzocaine 5% to numb the throat before drinking SN?

Personally ive never used it, but came across it on the internet when thinking about what people say about the ghastly taste and burning sensation of drinking SN.

Last edited:
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
It sounds like it could be a good idea. What about the possibility of sticking some kind of tube in the back of your throat, or using some sort of feeding tube, and carefully pouring the liquid SN into the tube, so as to bypass your taste buds entirely? I have had this as a random musing but not heard anyone's opinion on this before

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not intending to be x rated here..but wondering what's people's thoughts on using a deep throat spray with Benzocaine 5% to numb the throat before drinking SN?

Personally ive never used it, but came across it on the internet when thinking about what people say about the ghastly taste and burning sensation of drinking SN.
I think it could work and could be very helpful to avoid the bad taste or discomfort on your throat. But if one is not familiar with the product it should be tested before the actual date as the rare side effects of those sprays are signs of methemoglobinemia such as shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat and blue skin or lips. Which we do not want especially the nausea and vomiting part.
It sounds like it could be a good idea. What about the possibility of sticking some kind of tube in the back of your throat, or using some sort of feeding tube, and carefully pouring the liquid SN into the tube, so as to bypass your taste buds entirely? I have had this as a random musing but not heard anyone's opinion on this before
I think this could easily be a disaster waiting to happen especially for someone who is not used to sticking things in their throat and has a gag reflex.

Last edited:
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
For me personally, I'd think I'd have a better chance with swallowing the sn than having a tube in my throat, but everyone is different
I think it could work and could be very helpful to avoid the bad taste or discomfort on your throat. But if one is not familiar with the product it should be tested before the actual date as the rare side effects of those sprays are signs of methemoglobinemia such as shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat and blue skin or lips. Which we do not want especially the nausea and vomiting part.

I think this could easily be a disaster waiting to happen especially for someone who is not used to sticking things in their throat and has a gag reflex.

I think you just spray it, you don't stick it in the throat. Most reviews just seem to say it only lasts a few minuetes and not long enough to get the job done šŸ˜†. Also bad taste, but probably no where near as bad as SN

Last edited:
Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
That's entirely possible. Just as is the case with the throat spray, if someone thinks it might work for them they could test it out prior to actually using it to CTB

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's entirely possible. Just as is the case with the throat spray, if someone thinks it might work for them they could test it out prior to actually using it to CTB
Yes almost all new things that are out of the "norm" of the ctb guides should be tested in prior to ctb.

Reactions: Crinia99 and moron
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
For me personally, I'd think I'd have a better chance with swallowing the sn than having a tube in my throat, but everyone is different

I think you just spray it, you don't stick it in the throat. Most reviews just seem to say it only lasts a few minuetes and not long enough to get the job done šŸ˜†. Also bad taste, but probably no where near as bad as SN
You can get flavoured throat spraysā€¦ā€¦blackcurrant etcā€¦ā€¦

Only issue is finding out whether or not it would react badly to SN or meto etc

T

TheUncommon

May 19, 2021

Isn't the entire goal of SN to induce methemoglobemia? An additional agent shouldn't be adversarial. Ideally, you'd be taking AEs as well.

I actually just head of a case where someone overdosed on one of these numbing sprays and nearly fatally showed signs of cyanosis and methemoglobemia. It'd be a bit interesting if these OTC drugs could be used for CTB if it's happened with someone in the past. The only reason the person didn't pass is because he reached a hospital in time to administer methylene blue.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Isn't the entire goal of SN to induce methemoglobemia? An additional agent shouldn't be adversarial. Ideally, you'd be taking AEs as well.
Methemoglobinemia from those numbing sprays is a rare side effect on some people, the reason I suggested to do a test run beforehand is among those side effects nausea and vomiting are a couple of them.
If you are taking AEs to reduce the effect of nausea and vomiting from SN, should you be taking an additional agent that induces additional nausea and vomiting? No.

Reactions: Goku Black
T

TheUncommon

May 19, 2021
Methemoglobinemia from those numbing sprays is a rare side effect on some people, the reason I suggested to do a test run beforehand is among those side effects nausea and vomiting are a couple of them.
If you are taking AEs to reduce the effect of nausea and vomiting from SN, should you be taking an additional agent that induces additional nausea and vomiting? No.
It's a side effect for intended doses, sure, but the focus of my post was intentional overdoses. I know of at least one relevant case, at least.