• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
Ordered SN that is set to be delievered this friday. Today, I got notice it got a delay going through customs in Alaska. Im very nervous it will either get sent back to sender or ill end up with police at my door soon for a welfare check. Anyone had an issue with customs?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Buying SN is not illegal.

• Informative
Reactions: DepressedDude
user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
Buying SN is not illegal.
I know. Ive seen some threads of people getting welfare checks after ordering. Just gave me anxiety that customs would even intercept my package for any reason. I think ill be ok, it should still pass through, but it is a bit nerve racking.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I know. I've seen some threads of people getting welfare checks after ordering. Just gave me anxiety that customs would even intercept my package for any reason. I think ill be ok, it should still pass through, but it is a bit nerve racking.
They seem to do welfare checks in the UK from what I have seen if they even happen. But not in the US. They have better things to do I guess lol.

littlebean

littlebean

Mar 11, 2024
You probably won't get a welfare check in the US since SN is legal. If it does get seized you'll get a letter in the mail to which you can choose to respond to. If you don't respond to it your address will likely be flagged for future international shipments

user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
You probably won't get a welfare check in the US since SN is legal. If it does get seized you'll get a letter in the mail to which you can choose to respond to. If you don't respond to it your address will likely be flagged for future international shipments
Good to know, thank you!

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
If they intercept your package or do a welfare check, contact a lawyer. Sue the crap out of them. They can't do either of those things in America.