• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
Hi guys, as someone who failed multiple night-night attempts in a few days, i decided to change it to SN and i have bought these stuff. if someone could help me what else i would need or any other tips, it is highly appreciated.

So,

1- SN
It is from a Turkish Lab Chem. Manufacturer.

It is 99% pure according to details.

2x 1kg sodium nitrite extra pure (Formula : NaNO2 - CAS No : 7632-00-0 - Purity: >=99,0 % - Molar Mass: 69 g/mol - 1 kg/HDPE Bottle), one for testing one for using. they also provide its analysis report and it indicates that

Analysis Parameter: Analysis Result
Product name: Sodium Nitrite
Look: Yellowish Crystal Dust
Purity: 99.05%
Sodium Carbonite Alkaline(? i am translating from turkish so i dont know the exact term): max 0.05%
Chlorine as Clhoride (dafuq?) max 0.009%
Sodium nitrite: max 0.60% (so it is not pure then? or 99% ?)
Dissolution in water: max 0.016%

Each 1kg package costs about 145 try + 40 try shipping, 330 try, 12.71 usd

To test it i ordered (they will arrive in a day or two at worst);

2x 1lt distilled water from another lab chem manufacturer, 121 try total, 4.66 usd
3ml pipettes (10 pcs), 25 try, 0.96 usd
JBL Proscan aquarium test kit, smart phone app and 25 strips, seems to be the highest quality and accuracy test strips available. 607 try, 23.38 usd (the most expensive single item)

zKrfNiM.png

Bluefox 500gr capacity, 0.01 accuracy precision-scale. 199try, 7.66 try

For actual process;

I bought;
2x 30x10mg Metpamid - metoclopramide hydrochloride (Metoclopramide HCl). every tablet is 10 mg of Metoclopramide HCl. will hydrochloride change anything here? (67try, 2.58 usd)
1x 48x680/80mg Rennie antacid - calcium carbonate/magnesium carbonate (just incase, i think they are no longer used)
1x 20x200mg Advil Liqui-Gels - ibuprofen
1x 24x500mg Panadol Extra (i actually said just panadol but pharmacy apparently gave panadol extra which also has cafein in it) so it is Paracetamol AND CAFEIN. i think this is not right? cafein shouldnt be taken during/before the act right? (advil + panadol + rennie costs 144try, 5.55 usd)

I also have talcid for heartburn so it is why i am familiar with rennie also.

So in total it costed me;

330+121+25+607+199+67+144 = 1493 try, 57.5 usd

So if i am not mistaken i am all covered right? all i need to do now is one blood test and one strip test to verify purity, fast while taking Metpamid, get advil, if necessary get rennie, and SN afterwards and voila?

Last edited by a moderator:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The formula NaNO2 is right, purity 99% is perfect.
What do you mean by "sodium nitrite: max 0.60%". It says 99%.

I would avoid caffeine.
Too many Ingredients (gelatin, lecithin (soybean)...etc). If you take 20 of them, it's like food and you also know nothing about possible interactions and a possible increased risk of vomiting.
Can't you get pure Paracetamol or Ibuprofen ?

General info you can find here:

-edited-

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
The formula NaNO2 is right, purity 99% is perfect.
What do you mean by "sodium nitrite: max 0.60%". It says 99%.

I would avoid caffeine.
Too many Ingredients (gelatin, lecithin (soybean)...etc). If you take 20 of them, it's like food and you also know nothing about possible interactions and a possible increased risk of vomiting.
Can't you get pure Paracetamol or Ibuprofen ?

General info you can find here:

-edited-

thank you for the reply. That max 0.6% does not make sense to me either. i am thinking that it was the end solution that they tested, .6% of total volume?

caffeine means Panadol EXTRA is useless to me but i though Advil is suggested? do you think the gel caps would affect that much? i might be able to find just panadol without caffeine addition but according to advil website advil.com/our-products/advil-pain/advil-liqui-gels/ there is no difference on liqui-gels except they are faster acting than normals?

Active ingredient:

• Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)* (present as the free acid and potassium salt) *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Inactive Ingredients:

• FD&C green no. 3, gelatin, lecithin (soybean), medium-chain triglycerides, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I have read the info on the Advil site. As I said, I think it´s too many inactive ingredients. It´s like food, but you have to fast before taking the SN.

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I have read the info on the Advil site. As I said, I think it´s too many inactive ingredients. It´s like food, but you have to fast before taking the SN.
i guess ill replace them both then. Panadol without caffeine and advil with tablet not gel. Again thank you for reply. Do you think i need anything else? I would like to start fasting on sunday and be done with it monday midnight

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
hi, why is diazepam required for sn?

i dont think it is a requirement, it is highly suggested though. for nerves.

Yes, Diazepam, if you can get it.

a bad and a good news :D advil is apparently only availabile in gel form in Turkey. no other forms according to 2 different pharmacies. good news is there is an alternative, Brufen, 20x 400mg ibuprofen tablets which costs 47,5 try 1.84 usd

and also i got Panadol, the normal version, no additives, just paracetamol, 24x500mg which is 25 try, 1usd

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Diazepam is recommended to calm down, sleep and experience unpleasant side effects less.

You could order Ibuprofen from another country. Or is it not allowed to import drugs ?

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Yes I am unable to get diazepam or ibuprofen, also is the sn method painful?

a bad and a good news :D advil is apparently only availabile in gel form in Turkey. no other forms according to 2 different pharmacies. good news is there is an alternative, Brufen, 20x 400mg ibuprofen tablets which costs 47,5 try 1.84 usd

and also i got Panadol, the normal version, no additives, just paracetamol, 24x500mg which is 25 try, 1usd
What are the alternatives to diazepam? Does paracetamol 650mg work?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
is the sn method painful?
I would say 50/50 chance.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023

Does paracetamol work as an alternative to diazepam?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Does paracetamol work as an alternative to diazepam?
No. These are two completely different drugs with completely different effects.

Paracetamol = painkiller
Diazepam = long acting benzodiazepine

Last edited:
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
@befree sorry to bother you again but I cannot find diazepam, would you know if oxcarbazepine or melatonine be used as an alternative? these are easily availabe here.

L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
@befree sorry to bother you again but I cannot find diazepam, would you know if oxcarbazepine or melatonine be used as an alternative? these are easily availabe here.

From a google search for meds simlar to Diazepam ;

Alprazolam.
Lorazepam.
Buspirone.
Hydroxyzine.
Ativan.
Lexapro.

I can't answer about the meds you listed, sorry

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
oxcarbazepine or melatonine be used as an alternative?
No.

Oxcarbazepine is a medication used to treat epilepsy.

Melatonin is a hormon and is not an alternative to a benzodiazepine.

Alprazolam = medium-long duration of action
Lorazepam = medium-long duration of action
Buspirone = is a medication primarily used to treat anxiety and it takes two to six weeks to be fully effective
Hydroxyzine = is an antihistamine medication, used in the treatment of itchiness, insomnia, anxiety, and nausea, including that due to motion sickness
Ativan = medium-long duration of action
Lexapro = is not a benzodiazepine, it´s a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

It´s recommended to use a long acting benzo, such as Diazepam (Valium).

For anxiety also work well: Kava Kava root 100% capsules or tablets (not available in many countries) and a high dose of valerian tincture.
But both are not an alternative to a long acting benzo.

Last edited:
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
No.

Oxcarbazepine is a medication used to treat epilepsy.

Melatonin is a hormon and is not an alternative to a benzodiazepine.

Alprazolam = medium-long duration of action
Lorazepam = medium-long duration of action
Buspirone = is a medication primarily used to treat anxiety and it takes two to six weeks to be fully effective
Hydroxyzine = is an antihistamine medication, used in the treatment of itchiness, insomnia, anxiety, and nausea, including that due to motion sickness
Ativan = medium-long duration of action
Lexapro = is not a benzodiazepine, it´s a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

It´s recommended to use a long acting benzo, such as Diazepam (Valium).

For anxiety also work well: Kava Kava root capsules (not available in many countries) and a high dose of valerian tincture.
But both are not an alternative to a long acting benzo.
so basically there is no alternative to diazepam?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The advantage of diazepam is: It works fast and is long acting. There must be a reason why diazepam is explicitly recommended in so many methods.

Most likely from the list above would be an alternative:

Alprazolam (Xanax): works within 30 minutes
Flurazepam: I don´t know how fast it works

To make one thing clear: Everything I write here is general information. I do not make recommendations. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: yasmine299
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Hi, just one silly question in the original post it is mentioned that they have two 1kg sn , one for testing and another for using. My question is why is 2 required, one box has 1 kg if the test is successful, cant one use from the same box? we only need 20-25g right?
Asking it because I saw in some other thread as well where they have ordered 2, so just curious about what I am missing here.

Last edited:
Reactions: befree
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
Hi, just one silly question in the original post it is mentioned that they have two 1kg sn , one for testing and another for using. My question is why is 2 required, one box has 1 kg if the test is successful, cant one use from the same box? we only need 20-25g right?
Asking it because I saw in some other thread as well where they have ordered 2, so just curious about what I am missing here.

incase you dont want to test it and use it right away. i would like to test it first, then go with it another time because if it fails purity test i would like to order and get a proper purity one and learning that my sn is not pure enough after 2 days of fasting and taking all the other drugs is not a smart choice for me

edit: i used this for the guide which is the latest i could find: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

Reactions: yasmine299