lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
Yeah, so eating meats and suchs where there is SN, has been linked to cancer. And people generally, of course, only have small amounts of SN in their diet.. And it has been linked to increased risk of cancer at least. I think??? Not proven maybe, tho??
But just imagine how small amounts those are. Well; the amounts I swallowed.. Will I get cancer?
I don't want to fear monger at all. I am kinda scared. Will I get cancer??

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Does anybody in your family have/had cancer? If your they did, than that increases the risk of you getting cancer. I would go to a doctor to check if everythings alright and make up some story about how youve been eating lots of food with SN in it all your life to not get thrown into an asylum or smth

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
you tried twice and you're still here wow?

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its nitrites in meat has been linked to cancer long term. One off doses here and there are probably OK.

I doubt there is much long term research on SN suicide attempts yet.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
Does anybody in your family have/had cancer? If your they did, than that increases the risk of you getting cancer. I would go to a doctor to check if everythings alright and make up some story about how youve been eating lots of food with SN in it all your life to not get thrown into an asylum or smth
I don't really know. I am considering having severe testing. Then I shall find out

you tried twice and you're still here wow?
I am also alcohol abuser. I didn't plan it really well. Well the second time I took, what I thought, was good AE, but... Here I am indeed. It was kinda peacefull tho. But then the vomiting started, and... yeah.

I think its nitrites in meat has been linked to cancer long term. One off doses here and there are probably OK.

I doubt there is much long term research on SN suicide attempts yet.
Yeah. I shall see. If something actually happens to me; I will report here ofc. But doctors probably cannot link it to the SN even if it did actually happen

thanks for the replies so far

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I don't really know. I am considering having severe testing. Then I shall find out

I am also alcohol abuser. I didn't plan it really well. Well the second time I took, what I thought, was good AE, but... Here I am indeed. It was kinda peacefull tho. But then the vomiting started, and... yeah.

Yeah. I shall see. If something actually happens to me; I will report here ofc. But doctors probably cannot link it to the SN even if it did actually happen

thanks for the replies so far
no back up?

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
That kind of calls into question the whole backup glass I guess you have to do it quickly

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
you said you tried sn twice how much gr sn did you take ? you fast for how long? did you drink alchool

lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
That kind of calls into question the whole backup glass I guess you have to do it quickly
well, yea.. I'm not the only one who have said; that it's .. Extremely hard to drink more

you said you tried sn twice how much gr sn did you take ? you fast for how long? did you drink alchool
I just put lots of it into water and drank it. Had to lay down rather fast after, but I could see my lips turn black. Was able to look myself in the mirror, before I had to lay down. Then I saw my fingers starting to turn blue

No fasting really. It was impulsive cos I am a drunk fool. and indeed I had drank tons.

* So no, I did to follow the protocol AT ALL. Not. At. All.
So people who choose the SN method; please read the megathread, and follow the protocol ofc!

Last edited:
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Why exactly can't you move after you take it I don't understand

lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
Why exactly can't you move after you take it I don't understand
coordination is very hard. rather just lay down and wish for the best. But if AE is bad, then obv. there will be the puking and such

*and I mean you are super dizzy and such. cant stand up or anything. can only lay down
It is now time for me to go to bed.
Thank you all for taking part of my stupid thread.
I will answer to your posts after like 7-12 hours time mark. Timezones be like that and such.
Anyways, thanks for posting into my stupid thread. I will answer to your posts when I wake up!
Depeding on your location: good night and sweet dreams! or Good morning. Or Good day! or, or.. zzz I go to bed now

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
On the flipside kiddo you can possibly get assisted dying so in a way.

Kinda works out for some

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
You'll just have to accept that when you try to CTB it can fail in a way that makes your life worse than before, and you'll have to live with it. I hope you don't get cancer, though.

Reactions: BrainShower and rozeske
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You took an ae? Which one?

"I just put lots of it into water and drank it. Had to lay down rather fast after, but I could see my lips turn black. Was able to look myself in the mirror, before I had to lay down. Then I saw my fingers starting to turn blue

Just laying kinda lifeless. Not in condition to drink back up at all. It was there, but no way I could have drank more. I couldn't lift my arm to drink even.. Just had to lay there

and I mean you are super dizzy and such. cant stand up or anything. can only lay down

It was kinda peacefull tho. But then the vomiting started, and... yeah.

It is now time for me to go to bed."

There is a major part of this that is missing such as what happened after you were laying there lifeless with blue lips and fingers then vomited? How was vomiting when you were unable to move?

Last edited:
Reactions: Klimpop
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This thread has kind of turned into an interrogation. Op already mentioned that they didn't follow any part of the protocol that lead to the failed attempt. The question as I understood it is will there be consequence of cancer.

I don't think there are enough researches done on failed attempts of SN and long term effects. So it's hard to say for sure. I hope you won't end up with cancer and there are other members here that mentioned sn failure but no immediate damage. but you need to keep in mind there is always a possibility of ending up with damage when attempting an impulsive or unplanned suicides.

Reactions: BrainShower, forfever and FluffyCat
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
No evidence of carcinogenicity in mouses and rats*

Reactions: BrainShower and rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There so many different things around us incl. general pollution that can cause cancer. The (extreme) facts are some people smoke for 40, 50, 60 years and don't get cancer until old age while others get. Cancer can be induced by external factors but it is also sth that had to do with genetics.

In any case this is an illness that develops over many years or even decades nothing like flu or sth like that.

Reactions: monochrom3 and rozeske
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Sorry to hear it didn't work for you, and your current concerns

Curious to hear more details of how it failed twice. If you don't mind sharing more details of the experience. Will be super helpful to this community, since many people here are interested in SN

How would you rate the discomfort? Any negative impacts on your health that you're feeling, or aware of? Is puking the main reason it failed? Are you 100% sure it was legit / good quality SN?

Reactions: mortuarymary