Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
preferably i'd eat 25g in pea size amounts fast then drink 50ml of water to flush it down.

You're correct, i need to stop being a pussy. Problem is this dumbass gag reflex.

I'm thinking a peg to block my nose, then coat all my tongue with honey to try mitigate the taste could help.

I don't know if getting it down with honey is a good idea. Could it mess up the SN? Could it slow down the digestion process? If it slows down the digestion process the SN could probably be broken down in your stomach acid before it gets to your small intestine. I'm speaking out my ass here but you should probably ask about that on here first. Don't want you to suffer any longer than you have to.
There are three other ways of intake:

1. Rectally

2. Capsules (May double the time until death).
Gelatin capsules are preferred here as they are the thinnest available,
They dissolve 10 minutes after they reach the gastric juices.

3. Bomb (Take some toilet paper and wrap up the suggested weight of SN and then flush it down the throat with water)

This is my first time hearing about the eating toilet paper method, lol. If the SN doesn't kill you the choking on TP would. Good idea actually XD

... You are trolling, right?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I don't know if getting it down with honey is a good idea. Could it mess up the SN? Could it slow down the digestion process? If it slows down the digestion process the SN could probably be broken down in your stomach acid before it gets to your small intestine. I'm speaking out my ass here but you should probably ask about that on here first. Don't want you to suffer any longer than you have to.

Yep pretty sure honey would cause stomach acid.
My back up was propranolol od, but considering u need 8g it isn't reliable at all.
So i'll probably do SN in capsules, and the 48 hour meto before.
I think i'll tough it out, i don't think its going to be pretty either way.:heart:

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Yep pretty sure honey would cause stomach acid.
My back up was propranolol od, but considering u need 8g it isn't reliable at all.
So i'll probably do SN in capsules, and the 48 hour meto before.
I think i'll tough it out, i don't think its going to be pretty either way.:heart:

The nausea will still hit you with the capsules. Probably even worse I'd guess. Once they dissolve your body is going to realize they're poisonous and will want them out. Hitting you without realising.

Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

That's fucking genius! Did anyone CTB with this method yet? Don't want to be the first to try it. I'm not worried about the taste I'm just thinking this could be a way to get it into your system quicker? All dissolving at once in your stomach and not leaving any behind in your throat. Could this slow down the digestion though? Obviously paper will take longer to digest than salty water. Don't want the SN in my stomach for too long and breaking down.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i know there is no fucking way i can drink salty liquid.
Same here. I'm putting it in capsules if when I do it. Someone did it this way a couple of weeks ago, it went perfectly.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
What did you expect , that Santa's little helpers would invade the ear canal and slowly but surely tear down the parts of the brain with gentle hands?

Sorry I had to.
haha I love it!
:haha:

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I've thought about it too but it's too much a gamble with time until unconsciousness ... but it might have zero or very little impact on the time as well. No one really knows.
@Stevenstevensteven took SN in capsules recently.

Reactions: dropdeadfred