• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 31858

There are many discussions about the best place to ctb with sn. But little has been said about taking it in the car, an actress was successful this year taking it in her car, could it be a good idea in a place far away from everything? My failed attempt at a hotel in August makes me afraid of failing again because I'm found, maybe in the car in a remote place is the closest I can get to my ideal plan, which was always in a distant forest, I wouldn't have to spend more money that I don't have paying for a hotel and not leave more debts on my credit card. The idea of the forest still appeals to me but I would have to order a tent on amazon. What do you think of the pros and cons between car, hotel and forest?

• Hugs
Reactions: DreamEnd, Enemy of Evolution, Emmie and 1 other person
T

tomas97x

Oct 4, 2022
I personally think a camping house is the best option. Hotels can be tricky if for some reason you would scream or make loud noises

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and counting-out-time
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
If you go to a forest and someone sees you, he or she will probably call the police. Hotel is time limited and expensive. There are people who commit suicide in public toilets, but there are many people outside the toilet in a big city. I think that the best place is the home if you live alone. But how long should one lie dead alone in the apartment? There are people who have lied dead in their homes for many years.

• Aww..
Reactions: mayumi and not-2-b-the-answer
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
If you go to a forest and someone sees you, he or she will probably call the police. Hotel is time limited and expensive. There are people who commit suicide in public toilets, but there are many people outside the toilet in a big city. I think that the best place is the home if you live alone. But how long should one lie dead alone in the apartment? There are people who have lied dead in their homes for many years.
My plan is to put in a maintenance request... they have the keys to enter the place. This way, at least I'm found before the body deteriorates too much. I feel bad for the maintenance guy, but it's the same situation with hotel housekeeping. Somebody has to find the remains.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emmie and not-2-b-the-answer
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Forest

In the forest no one hears or sees you, so you can take SN without any problems. However, if you regret it, you can't get help easily.

Car
In the car you will look like you are sleeping, so you will not attract attention. Certain death

It is unlikely to happen but if you try to get help to save your life by driving, it can happen:
you may end up worse and crash into other people
you can crash into other people and look good.
you can die

Combining the two, you can drive with your car into the forest.

Hotel
---I don't recommend... unless you do it in the early morning and you are 100 sure to die.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
My thoughts about the car is is being found too soon. Unless you can park somewhere you won't be noticed.
Even parking a car in or near a forest you could be found.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, DreamEnd, stilhavinightmares and 1 other person
E

Enemy of Evolution

Nov 9, 2022
Forest is better. In Japan there is a forest used to commit suicide still to this date. Aokigahara is the name. A movie is also made about it " The sea of trees ". It's good. Very dense forest are good.

My plan is to walk inside the forest from morning till evening. Going inside not following the track mark of route. Then at night I will drink SN. My phone will be at hotel. I will be inside a dense forest away from all human beings.

At night I will not be able to find my path back. No torch with me. Nothing to keep me warm. Finally the sn will kick in. I will die. If I fail then I will use the knife to cut my carotid artery of neck. If it fails then I am sure forest leaches and hungry animals will definitely eat me before sunrise. No one is going to find me. Even if they find me then it will take many many hours to take me out of the forest. It's impossible for helicopter to rescue. It's impossible for a doctor to rescue me after sn and carotid wound.

It's a failsafe method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje, not-2-b-the-answer and pthnrdnojvsc
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I am literally just today considering changing from hotel to car. I'm afraid somehow I'll get caught booking a room (a notification on my phone or the hotel calling etc) or being heard, and I figure it's less money and preparation to just do it in my car. Where would you drive your car to do it? My issue is that logistically it would be most feasible for me to do it in the morning/day.

I also wanted my car to go to my family but if I die in it, it's going to be trashed on the inside.

• Aww..
Reactions: losing hope and not-2-b-the-answer
cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
im walking near a hiking trail or hotel kind of area, and idk if the hotel option is good if all im doing is slitting my throat drunk and high, do you think a hotel is a good enough method for that? idc abt it being expensive

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
I'm going to do it in the forest so at least I won't cause too much trauma or devalue people's property

• Hugs
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm considering doing it in a tent in a free campsite, but it doesn't have phone reception.. or I might just sit in my car, parked on the side of a deserted road near the camping ground. I'm hoping the SN will finish me off quickly,

• Hugs
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I never considered a hotel room, it might make a mess and I don't want to bother people with that.

Tents don't have to be expensive! They will be shitty but if it's going to be a one-time-use I guess it doesn't matter.

I really want to do it in the forest but I also want some comfort, and right now it's still too cold so my plan is either in a tent in a sleeping bag or in my car. It would still be in the forest but I won't have to shiver uncomfortably bc of the cold. Would probably still shiver in excitement but that's fine.

I've also almost attempted in my car on a parking spot next to the highway, it's common for cars to stay on those spots for a long time and there are often people sleeping. Depending on how messy your plan is you might get away with not being found for a longer time (perhaps even after you've died).

• Hugs