orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
SN. Capsules or just dilution in water? What's better?

I read some branches and noticed for myself that the capsules work well. Yes - it will take more time. But the headache can be treated with other pills.

And so if you had a choice - capsules or just dilute?

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I would dilute. The capsules would just give more time for SI to kick in. If I'm absolutely sure I want to do this, then why drag it out any longer than it needs to be?

Reactions: Jbones, LenkaX and Fehler
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I second dilution. Capsules can be very inconsistent in their release. If I ever take anything in a capsule, I try to dissolve as much as I can in my mouth before I swallow, usually breaking off one end of the capsule.

Reactions: LenkaX
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Of course, you can buy empty capsules and fill them with SN. But you need the large size of capsules (I think it´s size 00). But you need many capsules to fill them with 25 g. You also need a lot of water to swallow all those capsules. And I think it takes longer for the SN to dissolve in the stomach and get into the small intestine. I wouldn´t use capsules.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
It is not that you are going to spend a long time with the headache, for me, with pills I see more possibility of failure because your body would expel everything (including capsules without having dissolved). Diluted with water, it is less volume that you put into your stomach and 50ml easier for it to be absorbed than a handful of capsules. Also, by the time I put 25g of SN in front of me ... what a patience fill it in capsules...
Finally, as it is a slower process, it would be more complex to combine it with other medications.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Of course, you can buy empty capsules and fill them with SN. But you need the large size of capsules (I think it´s size 00). But you need many capsules to fill them with 25 g. You also need a lot of water to swallow all those capsules. And I think it takes longer for the SN to dissolve in the stomach and get into the small intestine. I wouldn´t use capsules.
Yes, but if you do not drink for a long time before. The stomach will quickly absorb the water before the capsules dissolve completely. I think everything should be ok.

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
If you use an antacid, there will be less stomach acid in your stomach and it will take longer to digest the capsules and the SN.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
If you use an antacid, there will be less stomach acid in your stomach and it will take longer to digest the capsules and the SN.
I do not take antacids. But I really think if you don't drink for 8 hours, for example, after a night's sleep. Then after drinking a large amount of water in the morning - the stomach will absorb it very quickly. This is just my guess.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've thought about this and purchased 000 capsules, the largest size. I worked out the number of capsules of SN needed would be 33. That's a lot and would take a lot of water to get down. I just wonder if by the time you finished swallowing 33 capsules you would already be dizzy and sick from the first ones you swallowed. It might take 10 minutes to finish swallowing them all.

Reactions: the_final_countdown
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I second dilution. Capsules can be very inconsistent in their release. If I ever take anything in a capsule, I try to dissolve as much as I can in my mouth before I swallow, usually breaking off one end of the capsule.
I thought that some capsules were made to make it further along the digestive track without being "activated" or whatever until later on.