• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Hi, I'm about to buy from BM but I wanted to know from those who already did: can I ask the website vendor to ship it to a pickup point ? I know I'll sound picky but my biggest fear is to see the parcel arrived directly at home in the hands of my current partner. The worst who can happen to me is them being aware that I bought SN.

If anyone already bought from BM and had to face such difficulties, could you explain how you made it ?
I also sent to the vendor an email about this, I hope they'll respond.

Last edited:
N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
I got the tracking number and used it at the delivery website to redirect the package to a packet shop. But it was last summer.

• Love
Reactions: BlackMoon
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I got the tracking number and used it at the delivery website to redirect the package to a packet shop. But it was last summer.
Thank you a lot for your response, I'll do the same to be sure to have a discrete delivery ! Thanks thanks thanks, you saved my hope to be free from this world.

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Thank you a lot for your response, I'll do the same to be sure to have a discrete delivery ! Thanks thanks thanks, you saved my hope to be free from this world.
The chemical seller was B. The deliverer company was DPD. Might not work in whatever country you live in, just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlackMoon
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
The chemical seller was B. The deliverer company was DPD. Might not work in whatever country you live in, just saying.

I bought the SN and verified, the deliverer give the same kind of services. Also I strongly think your seller and mine is the same one. I hope it'll work for me too but really thanks for your answer.

Last edited by a moderator: