Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Hello all, I'm new here but I've been a lurker for nearly the past 2 years. During that time, I tried to make both forms of hanging work, but I could never manage it. I had been starting to lose hope of ever being able to CTB, but I recently found the DMC website and I plan on purchasing SN pretty soon once I get paid.

My only issue is, I am unable to buy any AEs. I don't think I'll be able to lie to my doctor for some, but I read on a thread here that you could get Metoclopramide from online vet pharmacies (pet meds are generally the same as human meds), but all the ones I've looked at require a prescription or some sort of verification with your local vet. So I'm a bit bummed now, since it all seemed to be falling into place for me. They were so cheap too (a bit over $10 including delivery fee for 30mg or 3 pills).

My question is, are AEs truly necessary? I've heard that you can still succeed without AEs, since the vast majority of people still vomit quite a bit even with a 48hr AE regimen. And vomitting does not mean failure, as usually your body absorbs enough SN to get the job done even if you vomit (this is why the dose is so high when even 1-3g will kill you). And if need be, you can drink a second glass after vomitting just to be safe. I'd like to have AEs, just so I can have every advantage at my disposal to make this attempt work and avoid another failure. But if they aren't entirely necessary, I suppose I could do without them.

Additional question: I've seen from another forum member (I do not know the name) that there's an online pharmacy source that offers AEs without a prescription. If anyone knows the source, I'd be grateful to have it (I am aware that I need to post more to unlock the DM function, but that shouldn't take too long. I can always reply back to you when I have DMs unlocked).

Reactions: mckf